New Light outside Mission Space

Fido

Originally posted by bmxviper02
im a newb or somehting i dunno but whats wit the ladder jokes.. i dont get em?? did i miss something

The ladder jokes started when we got a peek inside the construction of the Mission:Space preshow and saw.....a ladder. It was a day that changed my life, I can tell you. I knew it was my destiny to ride M:S from that moment! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Someone had posted pics (I believe it was Sean actually) of the gift shop area construction (through the glass doors) and the room was completely empty...besides a ladder in the middle of the room...thus starting this legacy known as the "Mission:Space ladder" (That ladder has appeared in different places around M:S and even made an appearance in MGM :lol: ) Also...the Mission:Space Lawn Chair has also made a brief appearance around the Mission:Space premises :lol:

Sean23

Original Poster
The ladders were back last night, I think they put them inside becuase it started to rain.

18720030515-007-med.jpg

Sean23

Original Poster
I still don't think the light was there recently but I could be wrong. The light was on last night.

18720030515-002-med.jpg

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Sean23
The ladders was back last night, I think they put them inside becuase it started to rain.

18720030515-007-med.jpg

Awwwww Look.. the Ladder Looks Sleepy... Must be its nap time :lol: ;)

Thanks for the pics Sean23 :wave:

Originally posted by DMC-12
Awwwww Look.. the Ladder Looks Sleepy... Must be its nap time :lol: ;)

Thanks for the pics Sean23 :wave:

MY LADDERS ARE MISSING! EISNER AND HIS GOONS MUST HAVE TAKEN THEM LAST NIGHT! BAH! DARN YOU MICHAEL EISNER AND YOUR HENCHMEN!

Originally posted by MicBat
:eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :(
They mess with the ladders, they mess with us!!!! :mad: :(:cry:

Ok I lied...I had a feeling this would happen, those 2 that they have are decoy ladders, I still have the 2 original ones safely in my pocket (i used the shrink ray from HISTA) and the plastic lawn chairs, well thats secret.

Don L Duck

Don't forget about all those chairs dressed up in the white tuxedo covers waitng for the the ladder and chair to make an appearance....:lol:

I think that light is a spolight for the soft opening when the ladder will be taking center stage and introducing the chair.

djmatthews

Originally posted by DonickCo
Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble but that is an old horizons light …and I think it has been there the whole time …I have photos of all the lights somewhere…ill check it out..

-DonickCo

- But were the ladders old Horizon ladders?

Horizons1

Originally posted by djmatthews
- But were the ladders old Horizon ladders?

Sadly all the Horizons ladders were either demolished and destroyed or thrown out.One of them might be on the backlot tour at DLP Studois. Oh if only i could ride a Horizons ladder one more time.:cry: :D

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by bmxviper02
im a newb or somehting i dunno but whats wit the ladder jokes.. i dont get em?? did i miss something

Yes, you did. The "ladder jokes" started when a person on this discussion forum posted a picture of the Mission:Space gift shop under construction. Of course, it was hard to see because of the reflection coming from the flash and outside light, but if you looked closely, you could see a silouhette of a ladder left by one of the construction workers.

So, the ladder became the "center of attention" throughout the Mission: Space threads. And now, the joke with the light is that another person took a picture of Mission:Space with a light post in front of the building and now the joke with the light and the ladder is currently under way.

--------Now, onto my comments about the queue with the light and ladder-------

How long is the wait for the "stand-alone" line?
Fastpass line?
Single Riders line?

;)

wdwjmp239

Re: Disneyland atmepts to replicate the Mission:Space Ladder!!!!

Originally posted by Fastpas1
Hey guys.....not be be out done by it's WDW counterparts, Disneyland creates there own version of the Ladder ride on Tom Sayer's Island!!!!

I wonder which one will be better?????

Well, the "ladder" at Disneyworld is getting rave reviews. I don't think the one in DisneyLAND will stand a chance. Besides, it's cheaper for me to get in the car and drive to Orlando than to buy a plane ticket to go see the ladder at Disneyland.

MOMMY!!! MOMMY! I WANNA RIDE THE LADDER!!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom