Rumor New Journey into imagination/(WORLD Imagination) announcement hidden in the D23!?

DCLcruiser

Miracle-on-34th-street-1-615x356.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Imagination is a bluish purple and Test Track (motion) is a reddish purple. There's only so many distinctly distinguishable shades of blue and red. Same with green with the water park being a blue-green (cyan), but belonging to the green group.

tomast

Original Poster
It's also a rainbow effect, all of the colors flow into the next. My OCD is upset that they aren't arranged in "ROYGBIV" order. Imagination! is Violet.

View attachment 403301
My OCD ask me every time i see this picture why does they put the colors in the box in one way and the pins in another way.
The box starts with violet and ends with purpleredish
the pins starts in yellow and ends in orange...

ImperfectPixie

My OCD ask me every time i see this picture why does they put the colors in the box in one way and the pins in another way.
Because they have no sense of continuity? Or because they don't realize that those of us with OCD will be driven nuts by it? Or maybe they do know that... 🤔 :hilarious:

trainplane3

Because they have no sense of continuity? Or because they don't realize that those of us with OCD will be driven nuts by it? Or maybe they do know that... 🤔:hilarious:
Is this better? 🙃

montyz81

I thought the entire Imagination pavilion was
set to be demolished a la Energy and a new ride coming as part of phase two of the Epcot Transformation?

Mainahman

Nope. It’s the final part of phase three (which is just getting underway) and demolition is one option.
Was Energy really phase 1, then what D23 brought as Phase 2? assuming that the next steps with imagination, and whatever else they shoehorn in, is Phase 3. Is that it, or is there a possibility of further phases?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Was Energy really phase 1, then what D23 brought as Phase 2? assuming that the next steps with imagination, and whatever else they shoehorn in, is Phase 3. Is that it, or is there a possibility of further phases?
Seas and Living with the Land aren’t part of phase three so you’d hope so (unless the boat ride gets some isolated TLC)

Guardians, Rat, the film updates, entrance and 220 were earlier phases.

Mainahman

Seas and Living with the Land aren’t part of phase three so you’d hope so (unless the boat ride gets some isolated TLC)

Guardians, Rat, the film updates, entrance and 220 were earlier phases.
Makes sense, and i agree. I will say i miss the hydrolators. that is one thing that still sticks out to me from 2002s trip. id love to see them get some updates. Maybe see the ture living with the land song come back... Warms my heart to see some work go into my favorite park!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Makes sense, and i agree. I will say i miss the hydrolators. that is one thing that still sticks out to me from 2002s trip. id love to see them get some updates. Maybe see the ture living with the land song come back... Warms my heart to see some work go into my favorite park!
There’s a desire for new hydrolators in the future.

Mainahman

There’s a desire for new hydrolators in the future.
give who ever uttered those words a raise!! ha! it sticks out to me as something i rather enjoyed. i remember a few things from back then. SSE was one, that short lived parade, the stupid wand, and the Hydrolators.

bUU

If they had anything to announce regarding Imagination they would have 100% done it and early in the presentation too.
Well, more precisely, if they had anything that they wanted to announce regarding Imagination, they would have...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom