New Job Today!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I got hired at the last remaining Disney Store in Pittsburgh today! Its just a stock position 1 maybe 2 nights a week.

Ive been wanting to work for Disney for a while now and I hope its a good experiance!

DizneyPryncess

That's awesome! I thought about applying there recently for the same reason - it would be so fun to work for Disney. I work on Washington Rd, right by the Village, so it would still be close. I can't believe it's our only Disney store left. :(

Have fun - I stop in every time I'm there!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
That's awesome! I thought about applying there recently for the same reason - it would be so fun to work for Disney. I work on Washington Rd, right by the Village, so it would still be close. I can't believe it's our only Disney store left. :(

Have fun - I stop in every time I'm there!

You should...I know they need people...

One of the women who interviewed me is leaving for WDW tonight at 8:30...We discussed how jealous I was.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

erikwatts

Must be South Hills Village. I am a Burgher myself and sorely miss the other Disney stores. However we do make a once a month pilgrimage to the Village.

Congrats!

BigB911

Congratulations! Are they still hiring? I'm looking for something seasonal, 1 or 2 nights a week...no more OT at my current job. Bethel/Upper St. Clair isn't too far from me.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Congratulations! Are they still hiring? I'm looking for something seasonal, 1 or 2 nights a week...no more OT at my current job. Bethel/Upper St. Clair isn't too far from me.

Yes they are. You just gotta to fill out an app. It's not like a regular app that takes fifty years to fill out. It took 2 mins. Then they set up an interview.

Tiggerfanatic

Good for you! That store has gotten a LOT of my money the last 6 months, between the clearance merchandise, gift cards and Disney Dollars for our next trip. I imagine you'll see me there at least a couple more times between now & December!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom