New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Mickeynerd17

Hello im...well you just can me sauron and I am a boy who was started to imagineering thing beacuse my little sister she have autism and long time I promise her to make a travel to disney world but that time the economy no was so good so I made a personal disney world experience to my sister in our house for his birthday ..
And now I make that a hobby
Welcome! Glad to see you here!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Hello im...well you just can me sauron and I am a boy who was started to imagineering thing beacuse my little sister she have autism and long time I promise her to make a travel to disney world but that time the economy no was so good so I made a personal disney world experience to my sister in our house for his birthday ..
And now I make that a hobby
That's an amazing story! You'll fit right in!

ThemeParkPriest

Hello, I was redirected from another discussion.
My Blue Sky (would never happen) Disney Classic Ride concept would be a very simple one to make happen.
Re-imagine Mr. Toad's Wild Ride using the ride system Disney uses for Dinosaur & Indiana Jones. That would
be very cool and a lot of fun.
You could have some good fire effects, too, when you get to the Hell scene. (Really these are the things I think of?)

HomeImagineer

Hello there my named is @HomeImagineer & just created an account since April 2021. I'm a enthusiast of Walt Disney Imagineering & also theme park enthusiast that i love to traveling to different parks not only Disney or Universal but also others like Cedar Point, Kennywood or even Six Flags. My home park is not a Disney park from California or Florida but i live in the north of the Border to Oshawa, Ontario, Canada & by visiting my home park Canada's Wonderland which its a 50 min drive from my apartment to the park, which we visited every summer & now for Christmas because of Winterfest for each Cedar Fair Park include Canada's Wonderland. I do trip trips to Florida just by driving & looking at the scenery of the States & yes i take a fantastic trip to Walt Disney World, i never been to California & Walt's Original Magic Kingdom - Disneyland but its very a must to go to California in a few years.

There is other things than theme/amusement parks that i love the most, there Musical shows include Hamilton & Wicked, Favorites bands include Pink Floyd, Eagles & The Beatles, museums & exhibits, Sci-Fi/Horror stuff like movies are the best & even i'm a designer/drawer for master plans/concepts & ideas in my mind & love look at design & architecture from Towns, Cities, shops, restaurants & theatres & parks. & finally i have a lot of books based for Design & Architecture, Theme/Amusement Parks & as well for Disney Arts & Imagineering books.

Well that's all for me, See You Real Soon.

Sharon&Susan

I’m not a new member guys, I just changed my name 😂
Then why did you post in this thread?
1623699599070.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom