New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Disney Dad 3000

Hey there, everyone! I saw the forums here, and thought I'd love to join in.

I really adore the hard work that goes into the Disney theme parks, all the little details and ingenious ride designs that they cook up for their attractions. Universal has some good stuff, too, but Disney's team of imagineers have made some real magic over the years. For me, I like that, and I enjoy thinking up ideas for Disney attractions.

So, I stumbled across this forum, and thought it seemed like a good place to join!
Hey there, new imagineer here! So excited to join in because I have SO MANY ideas for disney attractions, parks, and lands!
Hello! Technically, I'm still a newbie to the forums, but I thought I'd join in here as well. I may never be an actual Imagineer one day, but at least I get to live out this dream of mine here in the forums.

So excited to work with you all!
Sorry for the delayed welcome, but welcome to all of you. Glad to see you join us crazy, er awesome people. Lots of fun, collaborative souls on this part of the site and hope to see you all around frequently whether its just mingling, competitions or forum wide projects.

Tux

Hello there! I've been told before that I should join and post something over here. I have a few Disneyland-related ideas that I would like to post here soon.

How does a ghost town, filled with bandits and outlaws, located at the edge of Frontierland sound?
Heya there! Welcome to the forums here! Can't wait to see what you come up with here!

I love the idea! It sounds like it could be very thrilling area with some very interesting elements mixed in-between. Kind of like Pirates Of The Caribbean but Western!

jjparker17

Hey everyone! I'm jjparker17! I've used these forums before years ago under a different username but I thought now that I have a bit of free time, it would be a good idea to post my ideas for the parks. I am more interested in the entertainment side of the parks rather than attractions, so things like shows, parades and meet and greets. I'm from the UK and have spent almost all of my summers visiting Walt Disney World lol. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Outbound

Hey everyone! I'm jjparker17! I've used these forums before years ago under a different username but I thought now that I have a bit of free time, it would be a good idea to post my ideas for the parks. I am more interested in the entertainment side of the parks rather than attractions, so things like shows, parades and meet and greets. I'm from the UK and have spent almost all of my summers visiting Walt Disney World lol. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Welcome!

Tux

Heya! Welcome to the Imagineer forum! I'm glad to see you join! Can't wait to see what you've come up with! I feel like I've read posts from someone with a similar typing style as you, but I'm not sure if it's just the mandela effect, if it's from maybe seeing you post here or seeing you post outside in other sections. It's rare to see members that are mainly focused on entertainment, so I can't wait to see what projects you have in mind for that also! We currently have SYWTBAI sign ups currently going on, but I don't know if you're interested or not and whether or not you would prefer to just focus on your current writing projects. Either way, I wish you the best of luck when it comes to whatever you do!

jjparker17

Heya! Welcome to the Imagineer forum! I'm glad to see you join! Can't wait to see what you've come up with! I feel like I've read posts from someone with a similar typing style as you, but I'm not sure if it's just the mandela effect, if it's from maybe seeing you post here or seeing you post outside in other sections. It's rare to see members that are mainly focused on entertainment, so I can't wait to see what projects you have in mind for that also! We currently have SYWTBAI sign ups currently going on, but I don't know if you're interested or not and whether or not you would prefer to just focus on your current writing projects. Either way, I wish you the best of luck when it comes to whatever you do!
Thanks for the welcome! I'm not sure if it is me you are thinking of since I haven't been on these forums in many, many years 😂 I'll definitely look into SYWTBAI but I think, at least for right now, I'm gonna focus on posting my idea for a Disney resort. Thanks for the support!

Tux

Thanks for the welcome! I'm not sure if it is me you are thinking of since I haven't been on these forums in many, many years 😂 I'll definitely look into SYWTBAI but I think, at least for right now, I'm gonna focus on posting my idea for a Disney resort. Thanks for the support!
No problem! I was thinking of a user that had posted in January of last year, so it probably wasn't you. Oh well. Can't wait to see what you post about, you have a lot of potential! It's perfectly understandable to want to focus on your priorities :) No problem once again!

WEDfan9798

Hello, I hope to be an official Imagineer someday. I do know that it's possible for me and my career path because I've been in themed design for a few years now, mostly designing museum-type exhibits. Anyway, I have had attraction concepts in my head since I was a little kid. I am hoping to be able to share my ideas of how I would personally improve the Parks and add to the "Magic" of the Disney Show!

I've developed concepts for a few theme park projects before, including a few developed by former Imagineers. Mostly just consultant-related work, nothing as exciting as what it might feel like to walk the halls of Imagineering and being a part of one of the several teams they have in that legendary campus. Speaking of campuses, I've been developing a number of presentations on themed entertainment that I hope to share someday on this forum.

Tux

Hello, I hope to be an official Imagineer someday. I do know that it's possible for me and my career path because I've been in themed design for a few years now, mostly designing museum-type exhibits. Anyway, I have had attraction concepts in my head since I was a little kid. I am hoping to be able to share my ideas of how I would personally improve the Parks and add to the "Magic" of the Disney Show!

I've developed concepts for a few theme park projects before, including a few developed by former Imagineers. Mostly just consultant-related work, nothing as exciting as what it might feel like to walk the halls of Imagineering and being a part of one of the several teams they have in that legendary campus. Speaking of campuses, I've been developing a number of presentations on themed entertainment that I hope to share someday on this forum.
Heya, welcome to the forums! I wish you best of luck with you endeavors towards Imagineering! Can't wait to see what you currently have in mind! Do you have a personal favorite project you've worked on in themed design? Seeing you have experience in some Imagineering, it seems like you're very professional when it comes to your ideas which is very exciting! :)

I hope to see the presentations one day, they sound very interesting! Was there anything you enjoyed doing as a consultant? Do you have a favorite project related to the consulting? I hope to see you around!

WEDfan9798

Heya, welcome to the forums! I wish you best of luck with you endeavors towards Imagineering! Can't wait to see what you currently have in mind! Do you have a personal favorite project you've worked on in themed design? Seeing you have experience in some Imagineering, it seems like you're very professional when it comes to your ideas which is very exciting! :)

I hope to see the presentations one day, they sound very interesting! Was there anything you enjoyed doing as a consultant? Do you have a favorite project related to the consulting? I hope to see you around!

I guess I've liked the projects that brought out the best in me. For example, I did a miniature model for a school presentation and my topic was a hand-picked favorite: Tiki culture. I really enjoyed decorating it. I am currently working on a project that will hopefully be completed within a few years in Florida. I am doing it across the country as I live in Arizona. I am not an Imagineer, though. I'm hoping to be within a few years, but no. However, I did interview Rolly Crump last November and that was an honor, in my book. At any rate, I've been working on this Florida project since last year. Hopefully, it will be built soon. I hope to see you around soon as well. :)

Disney Dad 3000

Welcome!

spacemt354

Chili's

Welcome! Excited to see your concepts!

boardwalk22

Hello there!

I'm @boardwalk22 and I am just getting on the scene of armchair Imagineering! I have been armchair Imagineering for the past, what, 6-7 years? and just found out that it was a thing that others do. Cool!

My favorite park is EPCOT, and would likely kill to have been there in the 1990s, just after Wonders of Life opened and just before Horizons closed. My favorite attraction is Peter Pan's Flight (the real OG) and I would like to live in the United Kingdom Pavilion at EPCOT. Anyone know of a good real estate agent?

I have created a few Imagineered projects and I'll share one soon!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Hello there!

I'm @boardwalk22 and I am just getting on the scene of armchair Imagineering! I have been armchair Imagineering for the past, what, 6-7 years? and just found out that it was a thing that others do. Cool!

My favorite park is EPCOT, and would likely kill to have been there in the 1990s, just after Wonders of Life opened and just before Horizons closed. My favorite attraction is Peter Pan's Flight (the real OG) and I would like to live in the United Kingdom Pavilion at EPCOT. Anyone know of a good real estate agent?

I have created a few Imagineered projects and I'll share one soon!
Welcome! Can't wait to see what you do!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom