New Imagineer Introduction Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello everybody! Call me by the name of @Half/CartoonHalf/Human, someone who deep at heart, LOVES imagineering concepts across the multiple different talents of the Walt Disney Company and more! I really think joining here will help showcase my talent for my imaginative creativity and I absolutely CAN’T WAIT to show you all! That being said, I hope you enjoy my warm welcome to the WDWMagic Forums and the endless possibilities we could all make in the future! Thank you!
Welcome to the forum!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Hello everybody! Call me by the name of @Half/CartoonHalf/Human, someone who deep at heart, LOVES imagineering concepts across the multiple different talents of the Walt Disney Company and more! I really think joining here will help showcase my talent for my imaginative creativity and I absolutely CAN’T WAIT to show you all! That being said, I hope you enjoy my warm welcome to the WDWMagic Forums and the endless possibilities we could all make in the future! Thank you!
Here yee, here yee. The great Lord Fozzinator hereby gives a warm welcome to Half/CartoonHalf/Human and may he have success in all of his projects.

Thank you to @spacemt354, @Lord Fozzinator, @Disney Dad 3000, @AceAstro & @Disney Warrior for the positive responses. I was busy designing my profile icon (which is a cartoon heart with a peace symbol inside), so I’m sorry I wasn’t able to respond more quickly (which is kinda weird since the profile took WAY TOO LONG to make when it should have been 2 minutes), but thank you all for the support and feedback! It makes my day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom