New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Sneaky

Hello! I’m sneakman! You may have seen me on the rumors forums. I have plenty of my own ideas flowing about the parks and how I’d do it constantly, and I’m ready and excited to share them out! I am an admirer of Tony Baxter and Marc Davis, and general eisner era imagineering. I adore shared land story concepts like Tomorrowland 94 and Thunder mesa, so be prepared for me to incorporate them into a lot of my stuff. I am also not afraid to get hokey sometimes, and have an interest In unbuilt ride concepts, so don’t be surprised if you see reinterpretations of some in my work. Cant wait for you to see my ideas I’ve had, hope you like em!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Hello! I’m sneakman! You may have seen me on the rumors forums. I have plenty of my own ideas flowing about the parks and how I’d do it constantly, and I’m ready and excited to share them out! I am an admirer of Tony Baxter and Marc Davis, and general eisner era imagineering. I adore shared land story concepts like Tomorrowland 94 and Thunder mesa, so be prepared for me to incorporate them into a lot of my stuff. I am also not afraid to get hokey sometimes, and have an interest In unbuilt ride concepts, so don’t be surprised if you see reinterpretations of some in my work. Cant wait for you to see my ideas I’ve had, hope you like em!
Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

Can’t wait to see what you got in store.

Sneaky

Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

Can’t wait to see what you got in store.
Honestly my first project probably is gonna be kinda a biggie: redoing Tiana’s bayou adventure + beyond big thunder mountain, and what’d I’d do differently. Small hints, this will involve the western river expedition and Tiana coexisting in the same park. That “shared story in a land” thing will be coming back alot.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Honestly my first project probably is gonna be kinda a biggie: redoing Tiana’s bayou adventure + beyond big thunder mountain, and what’d I’d do differently. And yes, this will involve the western river expedition and Tiana coexisting in the same park.
I’d expect nothing less, but I would suggest maybe straying away from what is considered the “norm”.

Sneaky

I’d expect nothing less, but I would suggest maybe straying away from what is considered the “norm”.
It isn’t really a clean copy and paste of WRE into splash. It takes a bit from the Brer Rabbit version of splash, and a bit from WRE to make something new. My current idea I’m workshopping is a story based around a critter sherrif and a critter bandit facing off against eachother, with humorous Davis esque scenes inbetween. This is subject to change, but I am attempting to make splash, the country bears, and big thunder all exist and make sense in a singular place and time, Tomorrowland 94 style. I am open to Tiana’s still happening where it does now though.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
It isn’t really a clean copy and paste of WRE into splash. It takes a bit from the Brer Rabbit version of splash, and a bit from WRE to make something new. My current idea I’m workshopping is a story based around a critter sherrif and a critter bandit facing off against eachother, with humorous Davis esque scenes inbetween. This is subject to change, but I am attempting to make splash, the country bears, and big thunder all exist and make sense in a singular place and time, Tomorrowland 94 style. I am open to Tiana’s still happening where it does now though.
Well I can’t wait to hear it, if you require advice don’t hesitate to ask.

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

Never properly introduced myself- I'm Charlie! I'm a big fan of theme park design and history. My favorite attractions include The Country Bear Jamboree, The Haunted Mansion, Journey into Imagination, Spaceship Earth, Splash Mountain, and MuppetVision 4*D! The work of Marc Davis especially is my favorite- Marc Davis is personal art inspiration of mine. Also love the work of Rolly Crump and Tony Baxter! I have a lot of ideas cooking, such as a "Perfect" Castle Park, but for now I'm just taking it slow and making some Country Bear Jamboree overlay ideas- it's a lot of fun to research songs and get them fitting with the characters!

cdunlap

Never properly introduced myself- I'm Charlie! I'm a big fan of theme park design and history. My favorite attractions include The Country Bear Jamboree, The Haunted Mansion, Journey into Imagination, Spaceship Earth, Splash Mountain, and MuppetVision 4*D! The work of Marc Davis especially is my favorite- Marc Davis is personal art inspiration of mine. Also love the work of Rolly Crump and Tony Baxter! I have a lot of ideas cooking, such as a "Perfect" Castle Park, but for now I'm just taking it slow and making some Country Bear Jamboree overlay ideas- it's a lot of fun to research songs and get them fitting with the characters!
Welcome!

spacemt354

Chili's
Welcome to the forum!

Pendragon

Hey everyone! Been sneakreading some parts of the forum for a while, but decided to join today. I'm a dutch Disney fan who has been going to the Disneyland Paris park for over 26 years (came there first when I was 4!). Many great memories aside, the love for Disney has only grown as I grew up. There's just something magical about turning fantasy into a reality and it just leaves me in awe of themepark designs. My recent first time Walt Disney World visit has left me in awe of how much more is possible than what they have done in Paris. (Although our castle park is chef's kiss, sorry magic kingdom!)

Over the years I've slowly worked up some concept ideas for rides, but having a brother with intellectual disability in a wheelchair I'd also be very interested in increasing accessability of rides. Given time and opportunity, I'll be happy to share some of my thoughts!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Hey everyone! Been sneakreading some parts of the forum for a while, but decided to join today. I'm a dutch Disney fan who has been going to the Disneyland Paris park for over 26 years (came there first when I was 4!). Many great memories aside, the love for Disney has only grown as I grew up. There's just something magical about turning fantasy into a reality and it just leaves me in awe of themepark designs. My recent first time Walt Disney World visit has left me in awe of how much more is possible than what they have done in Paris. (Although our castle park is chef's kiss, sorry magic kingdom!)

Over the years I've slowly worked up some concept ideas for rides, but having a brother with intellectual disability in a wheelchair I'd also be very interested in increasing accessability of rides. Given time and opportunity, I'll be happy to share some of my thoughts!
Here yee, here yee. I Lord Fozzinator officially announce the new member Pendragon to the imagineering forums. May they find success in all of their projects. Welcome.

cdunlap

Not new by any means, but might as well be at this point. Posting in here to tell everyone hey!

View attachment 809465
Welcome to both of you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom