News New Haunted Mansion Grounds Expansion, Retail Shop Coming to Disneyland Resort in 2024

Disney Irish

Premium Member
The current FreshBaked theory is they may be aiming to get this open for Halloween with a Virtual Queue, as it does seem less likely the full queue itself would be ready…
I was coming to say the same thing, and FB isn't the only one. Hey Brickey and few others (non-paid shills) have said the same thing, that Disney is trying to get at least the inside ready for a potential July opening, albeit HMH, with a virtual queue.

So even if FB was incorrect in proper HM coming back in July (which he put at a long shot anyways) he could end up being right that Disney wants some sort of HM back in some capacity to ease the park congestion a bit.

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

I was coming to say the same thing, and FB is the only one. Hey Brickey and few others (non-paid shills) have said the same thing, that Disney is trying to get at least the inside ready for a potential July opening, albeit HMH, with a virtual queue.

So even if FB was incorrect in proper HM coming back in July (which he put at a long shot anyways) he could end up being right that Disney wants some sort of HM back in some capacity to ease the park congestion a bit.

What I’ve heard a few say is the inside is still HMH, and they only removed what they needed to for planned work. So it’s likely a matter of finish whatever work they planned inside, put the overlay back in those areas, clean up rest of overlay, test everything, and open on up.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
What I’ve heard a few say is the inside is still HMH, and they only removed what they needed to for planned work. So it’s likely a matter of finish whatever work they planned inside, put the overlay back in those areas, clean up rest of overlay, test everything, and open on up.
Heard the same, so won't put a mid to end of July reopening with HMH out of the realm of possibilities. If it is to happen I would sort of suspect a reopening announcement around the time the path to CC closes at the beginning of July.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Hahah.

I won’t deny that. I’m subscribed. I’m just in a no non sense mood today and I got receipts*! Some of these Shill vloggers got me worked up.

*Receipts being my memory of an elephant and the excellent search feature on this site.
Only issue with that is you were using an outdated post as your receipt. It was always a working theory never a for sure thing anyways back then regarding a HM without HMH return. Its gained more steam in recent weeks though that a HMH return early is possible.

mickEblu

Only issue with that is you were using an outdated post as your receipt. It was always a working theory never a for sure thing anyways back then regarding a HM without HMH return. Its gained more steam in recent weeks though that a HMH return early is possible.

Yes a working theory two months ago that I said didn’t make sense two months ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom