New Harry Potter Coaster Confirmed for 2019 (Dragon's Challenge Closing Sept 4th)

Disneyhead'71

For my claim. I said it takes place on the Hogwarts grounds, with the front part of the coaster where the water feature, grounds keepers hut, and new castle are not being in the Forbidden Forest, and Fluffy, the spike, and the devil's snare scene being in the Forbidden Forest. So I think on the edge of the Forbidden Forest being most accurate.

MagicJack78

Yeah, like I said, give or take. I think this site has been up since 96.
Wow? Thats pretty much my response too, when I think about it. I was in my 20's when I first found this forum.
Time fly's when you are having fun at WDWMAGIC.COM. HAHA!

OG Runner

Okay, does anyone have some more updates. I watched a YouTube video and it looks like they are adding a structure that
looks like Hagrid's hut, but considering they already have one near the Flight of the Hippogriff, I wonder if this is something else.
All in all it looks like the construction is moving along at a great pace.

ToTBellHop

Okay, does anyone have some more updates. I watched a YouTube video and it looks like they are adding a structure that
looks like Hagrid's hut, but considering they already have one near the Flight of the Hippogriff, I wonder if this is something else.
All in all it looks like the construction is moving along at a great pace.
They also have two Hogwarts Expresses visible at any one time in Hogsmeade (and a third that you wouldn't see at the same time), so that doesn't really make Hagrid's Hut inconceivable.

OG Runner

They also have two Hogwarts Expresses visible at any one time in Hogsmeade (and a third that you wouldn't see at the same time), so that doesn't really make Hagrid's Hut inconceivable.

Good point. I hadn't been thinking of the Hogwarts Express, photo op, as well as, the functioning Hogwarts Express.
Where is the third?

Jon81uk

Good point. I hadn't been thinking of the Hogwarts Express, photo op, as well as, the functioning Hogwarts Express.
Where is the third?

There are two Hogwarts Express trains on the track, so if one is stationery in Hogsmeade, one is stationery in King's Cross.
Which is why you won't see the third at the same time as the other two.

Tom Morrow

The concept of the Wizarding World being timeless is yet another reason to add to my list of why I don't think Gringotts is great. It's completely set in year seven, when the rest of both lands are kind of a mix of everything.

Another inconsistency: throughout Hogsmeade and Diagon, sometimes you play the role of an actual wizard, and other times you are a visiting muggle.

lazyboy97o

Another inconsistency: throughout Hogsmeade and Diagon, sometimes you play the role of an actual wizard, and other times you are a visiting muggle.
Where is there references to one being a muggle in Diagon Alley? In Hogsmeade you were typically supposed to be a visiting muggle. Universal thought people would not buy into themselves being wizards and were rather quickly proved to be very wrong.

Stripes

Premium Member
The concept of the Wizarding World being timeless is yet another reason to add to my list of why I don't think Gringotts is great. It's completely set in year seven, when the rest of both lands are kind of a mix of everything.

Yep. Personally, I've never understood why WWoHP is so often described as being perfect when there are countless thematic flaws and glaring story holes. Not to disparage it in any way, but it's far from perfect. Also, if you've ever been to the HP Studio tour in the UK, going back to Orlando Diagon feels like they cut corners on the theming, in some cases it's pretty dramatic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom