News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

allgiggles

Just a random comment on bus capacity. When we were at AoA this past summer waiting for a bus to MK first thing in the morning, the transportation CM kept barking (in her best drill sergeant voice) the following information every 30 seconds or so while we waited: "These buses hold 75 people and we WILL get 75 people on each bus. Have your strollers folded and ready to load as a bus will be arriving within a minute with a second one a few minutes after that. Once you get on the bus quickly find a seat. If there are no seats available, move all the way to the back of the bus so we can continue to load. Don't stop at the front -- we will make you move to the back anyway. You'll be on your way to Magic Kingdom much faster if everyone moves as far back as possible right away. The bus will not leave until there are at least 75 people on board." I think we heard that at least 5 times....it's ingrained in my head now.

JoeCamel

Just a random comment on bus capacity. When we were at AoA this past summer waiting for a bus to MK first thing in the morning, the transportation CM kept barking (in her best drill sergeant voice) the following information every 30 seconds or so while we waited: "These buses hold 75 people and we WILL get 75 people on each bus. Have your strollers folded and ready to load as a bus will be arriving within a minute with a second one a few minutes after that. Once you get on the bus quickly find a seat. If there are no seats available, move all the way to the back of the bus so we can continue to load. Don't stop at the front -- we will make you move to the back anyway. You'll be on your way to Magic Kingdom much faster if everyone moves as far back as possible right away. The bus will not leave until there are at least 75 people on board." I think we heard that at least 5 times....it's ingrained in my head now.
No' "welcome home" or "have a magical day"?

MCast

I'm sure it's been addressed on this thread somewhere, but they're going to really need to expand the security check area and entryway for the International Gateway. It gets backed up just serving the Crescent Lake resorts (only two lines for security). If it's now going to service four more hotels, they should double it accordingly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom