News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

esskay

To be honest, I always expect more "service" animals at WDW, but I almost never see one that isn't with a person that certainly needs it...I wonder why that is?

Unless you can get something to protect their feet, it'd be torture for a dog to have to walk on the floors of the parks in the Florida heat. I dare say even people faking it wouldn't be stupid enough to risk their dogs life like that.

Bender123

Unless you can get something to protect their feet, it'd be torture for a dog to have to walk on the floors of the parks in the Florida heat. I dare say even people faking it wouldn't be stupid enough to risk their dogs life like that.

Friend of a friend tried to take her "service" dog on a whitewater rafting trip a few years back. The dog had no experience river swimming, no experience in a raft, they had no floatation gear for the dog, etc...

It took 10 people to get her to back off from killing her dog on a rapids trip.

People who are delusional enough to fake needing a service animal aren't likely to think about animal safety when formulating their daily plans.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, July 31, 2018. The view of the gondola station across the lake from Trinidad South, Caribbean Beach Resort. As the trees grow in along the shore line, this view may be largely obscured.

IMG_0629.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom