News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

NormC

Imagine the bars replaced with tinted glass and vinyl character overlays and the table and padded seats removed to fit 8 (now 10) passengers and scooters, wheelchairs and strollers.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yes for a zoo.

Now imagine the bars replaced by tinted glass and other touches. Not really a fan of the concept art we got. Should be something more high end.

Should be maybe. But won't be.

This nicely sums it up:

Imagine the bars replaced with tinted glass and vinyl character overlays and the table and seats removed to fit 8 passengers and scooters, wheelchairs and strollers.

jbolen2

Company Behind Disney Skyliner Has Gondola on Display at IAAPA
iaapa-doppelmayr-booth-11152017-3.jpg
iaapa-doppelmayr-booth-11152017-1.jpg
iaapa-doppelmayr-booth-11152017-2.jpg

This is the first year in a long time i didn’t go to iaapa for work.

No Name

I'm all for capacity but that cabin looks suave! The table, the posh seats, the candy jar... imagine if Disney's had a free candy dispenser.

John park hopper

Looks awsome, like the table but I would think not having the table would give extra room for larger guests. Some posters suggest removing the bars and replacing with plexiglass; the bars remind me of the roll cage in race cars for safety in crashes (is that the intent, just a thought)

lazyboy97o

Looks awsome, like the table but I would think not having the table would give extra room for larger guests. Some posters suggest removing the bars and replacing with plexiglass; the bars remind me of the roll cage in race cars for safety in crashes (is that the intent, just a thought)
The table is there because they are at a convention. All of the vendors have spaces at their booths to meet with prospective clients.

The bars are there for safety, but not for a crash. They keep people inside the vehicle.

Bender123

Seats? We don't need no stinkin' seats! Walk 12 miles in the parks why would you want to sit down? TDO figured that out years ago and removed all the benches! They know we don't need no stinkin' seats!

The day Innoventions comes down will be a sad sad day for me...The hallway from the fountain next to Club Cool is loaded with benches, chairs, tables, nearly vacant restrooms and wonderful air conditioning. Its like a mini vacation from the crowds and heat. The availability of free soda within steps of you makes it completely perfect.

JoeCamel

The day Innoventions comes down will be a sad sad day for me...The hallway from the fountain next to Club Cool is loaded with benches, chairs, tables, nearly vacant restrooms and wonderful air conditioning. Its like a mini vacation from the crowds and heat. The availability of free soda within steps of you makes it completely perfect.
Shhhhhhh!

Bender123

We should make rules about that spot...First rule of Hallway Club is that we don't talk about Hallway Club...

I actually got the best photopass picture there...I met a photographer in the mens restroom and get a picture of myself looking exhausted in the weird 80s retro bathroom. Its a stupidly funny picture when it came up on the family photo reel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom