*NEW!!!* Epcot Changes logo on Spaceship Earth

General Grizz

Shaddup! I said TWO WEEKS. I am not here until TWO WEEKS. I'm telling you, there's gonna be a mechanical failure if all of you keep pressing me during the soft opening!

(You're going to regret that statement one day...you really will! :lol: )

MicBat

Originally posted by bmxviper02
hey thrawn guess what hahahaahahah go to cedar point and have a uhhh rollercoaster! year!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:
Yikes... is there really a need for that? I'm just glad you moved the thing to chit chat...

General Grizz

Hey, Christy - er - MicBat! (Sorry...I have avatalitus - where I mistake people for their avatars - no, seriously - that's what having a rediculously large amount of posts you have can do to you) ...

What was I saying? OH! Of course.

I was saying, or should I say, I was GOING to say, how does that sound? - that you think that's something? You should have seen what he said before... :lookaroun

MicBat

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Hey, Christy - er - MicBat! (Sorry...I have avatalitus - where I mistake people for their avatars - no, seriously - that's what having a rediculously large amount of posts you have can do to you) ...

What was I saying? OH! Of course.

I was saying, or should I say, I was GOING to say, how does that sound? - that you think that's something? You should have seen what he said before... :lookaroun
Hey, wonders of life - er - grizz!... :lol: :animwink:
Yeah, I saw darrel had quoted it and didnt discover that he had edited it until I looked up. :)

General Grizz

Yeah...and I'm looking forward to be stuck with a bunch of "WILD KIDS" tomorrow ...

Oh well. I'm going back to my Sensory Funhouse. Perhaps, I'll eat something that'll cause Body Wars. Then, I'll have to look into the Frontiers of Medicine - and hopefully I won't have to tell the youngest The Making of Me. Who cares! I'm Goofy About Health - and I think Cranium Command has a recall...that's right...me!

Did I miss anything?

NakedMickey

I've gotta hand it to you though...

I didn't think there was anyway to make that stupid sign look worse but somehow you found a way!

Congratulations!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
nah...

he isn't a troll. Trolls have long poofy hair and diamonds in their bellies

this kids just a masshole...

FatherForce

As long as it took you to edit the pic, maybe you should have spent the time practicing grammar and spelling.
Just a friendly suggestion.

Originally posted by FatherForce
As long as it took you to edit the pic, maybe you should have spent the time practicing grammar and spelling.
Just a friendly suggestion.

The force is strong in this one :lol:

wait:lookaroun

I am sorry....that was bad
*tapes mouth shut*:zipit:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by mkt
nah...

he isn't a troll. Trolls have long poofy hair and diamonds in their bellies

this kids just a masshole...

Rob...I resent that!!!! :lol:

What is everyone getting all worked up for??? I, at one time, posted a pic of the "New MGM" sign and it was horrible...but I did it in fun...granted, he shouldn't have backlashed like he did but to rank on someone's "photo editing skills" wasn't really necessary was it?

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

What is everyone getting all worked up for??? I, at one time, posted a pic of the "New MGM" sign and it was horrible...but I did it in fun...granted, he shouldn't have backlashed like he did but to rank on someone's "photo editing skills" wasn't really necessary was it?

Yeah, I didn't quite get the Evil toward the pic and poster either???

It would be a great Souvenir EPCOT Golf Ball to sell. :lol:

I thought it was silly, but I thought he did alright. Was it cause he posted in the wrong place and tried to play it off as "for Real"?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Photoshop is the tool of the devil. It corrupts makes deception easier and encourages poor photography. Thts why I ue it.

:fork:

General Grizz

Originally posted by spider-man
Yeah, I didn't quite get the Evil toward the pic and poster either???

It would be a great Souvenir EPCOT Golf Ball to sell. :lol:

I thought it was silly, but I thought he did alright. Was it cause he posted in the wrong place and tried to play it off as "for Real"?

I don't think we're concerned about that at all as compared to his comment to Thrawn to ... well... go "down below below your home..." :lookaroun ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom