*NEW!!!* Epcot Changes logo on Spaceship Earth

Thrawn

Account Suspended
And you also have the EPCOT facing the BACK OF THE PARK.

The hand is on the left side from where the entrance is.

And it is a horrible editing job, no matter what you think of it. You can plainly see the black box where you edited the sign out.

darthdarrel

Most people on here don`t mind a sense of humor,but it probably would have gotten a better response if it was posted in digital media :D But nice editing,Much better then I could have done. I have photoshop and I don`t even know how to use it!:lol:

General Grizz

*Takes a glass*

I would like to make a toast...

May we all drink this Beverly in honor of Food Rocks.

*SIP*...

*SPSSSHHHH!* :hurl: :hurl: :brick: :hammer: :hurl:

bmxviper02

Original Poster
Originally posted by Thrawn
And you also have the EPCOT facing the BACK OF THE PARK.

The hand is on the left side from where the entrance is.

And it is a horrible editing job, no matter what you think of it. You can plainly see the black box where you edited the sign out.

hey thrawn guess what hahahaahahah go to cedar point and have a uhhh rollercoaster! year!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
What's WDWMagic without a little of this? Looks like we have a name to add to the MaElStrOmRoCkS list pretty soon...:lookaroun
Actually there are quite a few to add to that list!
By the way Welcome back Grizz! :D :wave: :sohappy:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Look, kid, you can get upset if you want. But there was no reason for you to post this, especially trying to pass it off as "news". Your photoshop (or whatever you used) skills are not there to be convincing. When you can see the edits with the naked eye, you know that it needed more work. I simply posted at the beginning trying to correct you, but you had to take a shot at me, so I am going to come back at you. If you want to get mad at me because I trashed your poor work, thats just fine. It shows your maturity. But the only way to fix that is this: don't do poor work, and don't try to pass it off as news.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Thrawn
Look, kid, you can get upset if you want. But there was no reason for you to post this, especially trying to pass it off as "news". Your photoshop (or whatever you used) skills are not there to be convincing. When you can see the edits with the naked eye, you know that it needed more work. I simply posted at the beginning trying to correct you, but you had to take a shot at me, so I am going to come back at you. If you want to get mad at me because I trashed your poor work, thats just fine. It shows your maturity. But the only way to fix that is this: don't do poor work, and don't try to pass it off as news.
LEt`s stop this bickering now! It was just a poor attempt at humor,let it go!
it may have been poor editing,but better then what I can do. yes his come back was unnecessary,and it`s obvious that he is a kid,but your remarks are just as bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom