*NEW!!!* Epcot Changes logo on Spaceship Earth

darthdarrel

Originally posted by MicBat
Yeah, really?? What is up with your avatar darrel?? *shudders*
Well spidey didn`t like my tink avatar and I know how much some of you just "LOVE" Clowns,so I picked a real cool one! :lol:

SpongeScott

That clown is going to slit our throats while we sleep and leave a pair of rolling eyes beside our head as his "calling card".

(Darrel is getting creepier)

:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
(Psst...does anyone FINALLY see that Darrel is truly evil (along with his dolls????)

Oh I/we knew it all along! Its just the other Dolly protectors who think he is some kind of god... well.. he is not.. he is evil. *points at darrels avatar* SEE! :fork:

General Grizz

MickeyMan - You spent 2 WHOLE MINUTES looking at that? Hey - you could have just wasted about 10 seconds...but 2 minutes sounds like part of it's your fault. :lol: - Just kidding. :)

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
(Psst...does anyone FINALLY see that Darrel is truly evil (along with his dolls????)

Introducing the "Weltanschauung Club" - a.k.a. the Anti-Freak club. Anyone is welcome to join...and you can join if you want to, Freak. I don't want to sound rude, or anything.

:lol: :p

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
Id like to know where you got my picture from??? At least in that one my tackle is not on display.

ROFLMAO!!! HappySakker...I gotta tell you...THIS is why I enjoy all your posts :lol: Thanks bud...needed that laugh this morning

WDWspider

Originally posted by MicBat
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my God!!!! :eek: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

It's like Darth Vader, bondage style!...

Actually he looks like an Amalgam of Mortal Kombat and Star Wars.

MonDartho Wins!

Flawless Victory!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom