New entertainment coming to Germany?

peter11435

Original Poster
I'm currently at Epcot and the walls have been removed from around the structure being built next to Germany. It was previously believed this would be some type of food and beverage venue but that is clearly not the case. It's definitely a stage of some type with rear access and speakers to the sides. Anyone have any information about new entertainment coming to the pavilion?

ToTBellHop

I'm currently at Epcot and the walls have been removed from around the structure being built next to Germany. It was previously believed this would be some type of food and beverage venue but that is clearly not the case. It's definitely a stage of some type with rear access and speakers to the sides. Anyone have any information about new entertainment coming to the pavilion?
Probably DVC presentations like the blender presentations at Costco.
image.jpeg

danlb_2000

Premium Member

New German lumberjack show? ;)

wdwgreek

No ramp access for Meet and Greet, can't be that.
Weird... I don't see enough lighting structure Orr sound system structure on it to be a show of substance? Maybe some sort of solo act ie story telling? Or solo or small musical act that does not require being miced ?

Rob562

Meet and Greet? I don't see enough lighting bars or speakers for it to be a stage. Its also too small to do anything substantial.

Plenty of speakers: green boxes on either side (speakers or sub-woofers) plus the two round designs on the wall above the stage are most likely speakers.

Presumably there are stage lights coming. One green post is seen in the pics that has Promenade lighting at the top, not too hard to add lighting to the back for the new stage.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom