New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

TDLFan

The seating area has been changed three times so far in terms of added decor. One of which only lasted a few days. What's absolutely amazing to me is the disconnect with what they think "theme" is. A vintage clock, hat stand, nick nacks, would rapidly theme this area to a 30's lounge, but this team thinks theme is park pics and Julie Andrews - and they still can't get it. This is a greater example of the problem facing Disney. Too many people in charge who don't understand the Disney difference.

castlecake2.0

The seating area has been changed three times so far in terms of added decor. One of which only lasted a few days. What's absolutely amazing to me is the disconnect with what they think "theme" is. A vintage clock, hat stand, nick nacks, would rapidly theme this area to a 30's lounge, but this team thinks theme is park pics and Julie Andrews - and they still can't get it. This is a greater example of the problem facing Disney. Too many people in charge who don't understand the Disney difference.
Perfectly said. Literally send someone to a flea market down the 192 to pick up some “old timey” things to put on some shelves and it’ll look a million times better. The pictures of Julie Andrews on the wall made my brain explode. WTH are they thinking?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Problems have been fixed with a picture, table, 2 chairs and a plant. ;)

DSC00368-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom