New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

Rteetz

0DE62E7D-D249-403F-92B0-D0B6935066B0.jpeg
F6CC3AF6-393C-47C8-8330-94A9B8ED1265.png
2AE251F8-8A94-4B19-B859-A7643A4CBFB6.jpeg

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
That mirror looks like one from the new Caribbean rooms or AoA not the boardwalk. Must be a mistake. From the looks of it, I sort of like the new fresh look.

EPCOT-O.G.

In the case y’all are being serious the images came from an article about housekeepings being reinstated. They were not all images from the new boardwalk rooms. The one you guys are being weird about is indeed from AoA. Now carry on.
But the yellow & plaid rooms are the new Boardwalk ones?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
In the case y’all are being serious the images came from an article about housekeepings being reinstated. They were not all images from the new boardwalk rooms. The one you guys are being weird about is indeed from AoA. Now carry on.
I'm not weird. I'm wierd.

UNCgolf

It was included in the article posted about the new Boardwalk rooms, but it's not there now so it's been fixed.

Epcot82Guy

These aren't bad. Definitely not the worst in recent renovations - and Mickey and Minnie seem to be very tastefully used. It is a little bland. It feels like an outside firm who has never really been to the resort (which I understand is actually true).

runnsally

Just themed and disney enough…well done overall I think.

Would have preferred that they used the character style from the slide re-do in the room art.

aladdin2007

Well these aren't too terrible, now go and fix the other rooms/resorts they loused up.
And I have to wonder if the addition of the pictures in the coffee shop etc were added due to complaints or where they forthcoming anyway?

prberk

Because there's no one left who knows about or understands such things? When you get rid of everyone with ties to the old school, you are free to rewrite the rules as you see fit.
Sadly too true, I think. And even sadder given the opportunity to look back at that amazing history that has been provided by WDW’s 50th and now the company’s 100th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom