New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

LSLS

No, Atlantic is still only Thursday-Sunday, 8pm-1am. No cover charge, though the atmosphere is usually extremely quiet/awkward. Shame because it is such a beautiful space.
I still think that it really suffers from a lack of options to get there and back. There have been times I've been on a solo trip around the area, and thought about going there, but there's just no way to get there and back without using Uber (which I hate using). Give me a bus service, or even some parking if I drove down. Taking a bus/driving to Springs, getting off, waiting for another bus just takes too long for me. 45 minutes of travel each way to get to that place for a couple of drinks isn't worth it, especially now that there is nowhere to like watch a game as well.

mattpeto

Corn Dog place pushed back to 2024…perhaps there’s a severe succulent shortage.

They are going to move Manny and Moe to Blue Ribbon as soon as they wrap up the Cake Bake Shop. These things take time.

Guessing after Blue Ribbon they will stand in as the Bon Voyage characters at Trattoria Al Forno?

ToTBellHop

They are going to move Manny and Moe to Blue Ribbon as soon as they wrap up the Cake Bake Shop. These things take time.

Guessing after Blue Ribbon they will stand in as the Bon Voyage characters at Trattoria Al Forno?
Will Moe dress up as Flynn and Manny as Rapunzel? As long as the wig looks good, it doesn’t matter who is portraying her.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Nothing amazing to see but I was walking by and thought folks here might enjoy a photo 😜

Attachments

• IMG_2253.jpeg
    IMG_2253.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 83

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom