New Dress Code

LambertLion

-I have no room to talk on size... BUT cover it up!!!!

-Use common sense on language. Get the joke, but didn't think it appropriate to where Sexy 1 and Sexy 2 at the park. My daughter is older so not a huge deal but there are small children around.

-Sorry but I admit my daughter and I did try to be discret with our giggling at the 6ft 250 lb, assuming drag queen, dressed as a pink haired anime character we saw at DTD. I just couldn't help it.

I'm pretty sure the drag queen was in on the joke.

No, it was not a joking type outfit. It was a serious outfit and was manicured and polished up. More like a lifestyle than a joke for the day. I'm usual pretty tolerant of life choices etc but may have been the mood but just caused giggles that day.

LambertLion

No, it was not a joking type outfit. It was a serious outfit and was manicured and polished up. More like a lifestyle than a joke for the day. I'm usual pretty tolerant of life choices etc but may have been the mood but just caused giggles that day.

In that case, I say, "Good for her!!" As long as it's not obscene, go for it!

In that case, I say, "Good for her!!" As long as it's not obscene, go for it!

I agree, and like I said normally would not have done but maybe a second glance but just started giggles that day for some reason. She had done a great job. The outfit was a bit out there and would have caught anyone's attention even on a petite woman. Hope no one is offended as would rather see her than a lot of other things I saw out there. ;). Wasn't offensive to me at all. Just struck a giggle in me at the time for some reason.

NewfieFan

If people are secure with their body then power to them.

Yeah, but I'm not secure with their body!

Seriously, my brother and I once saw a lady with ummmmm, large (obviously fake) girls and a white tee. She was not wearing a bra and the tee was pretty much see through. So yeah, she might have been "secure" but we were most certainly not!!! I'm not sure how she got in the park like that!?!

ThankstoMOM

Who cares what other people wear!! Be greatlful for the freedom to wear what you want, and worry less about what others are wearing! Unless a shirt has like a swatzika on it or something to that nature, I could care less.

blueboxdoctor

Yeah, but I'm not secure with their body!

Seriously, my brother and I once saw a lady with ummmmm, large (obviously fake) girls and a white tee. She was not wearing a bra and the tee was pretty much see through. So yeah, she might have been "secure" but we were most certainly not!!! I'm not sure how she got in the park like that!?!

Well I think with things like that the worry should be with the water parks, as people sometimes forget WDW is for families and it is not spring break.

Rasvar

I will say this, some women probably shouldn't wear a white t-shirt or blouse without a bra during the summer. Especially if they are going on certain water rides or getting caught in the rain. I can say that I have gotten myself hurt at the parks because of that. (My girlfriend has the knuckle punch in the arm down)

Siren

It's Disney World, I don't notice or care what people wear - as long as it's not offensive. I remember this woman was so mad at her son for wearing long pink plaid socks. She was very upset and started to explain to me, how he does it to spite her for making him go to Disney. He had this funny smirk the whole time. I never noticed the socks until she pointed them out to me.

CP_alum08

Who cares what other people wear!! Be greatlful for the freedom to wear what you want, and worry less about what others are wearing! Unless a shirt has like a swatzika on it or something to that nature, I could care less.
Unfortunately this is the real world and people judge you on your appearance whether right or wrong.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Unfortunately this is the real world and people judge you on your appearance whether right or wrong.
But what if the person doesn't care if they are judged or not. They don't know you* and will never see you again in their lives.

The point is, if they are legally covered then their fashion statements are none of our business.

*1st person PLURAL

ThankstoMOM

People can judge all they want, it means nothing. I'm covered in tattoos and hear all sorts of ignorant stuff. It will never effect me or how I live my life!! Judge away!!
But what if the person doesn't care if they are judged or not. They don't know you* and will never see you again in their lives.

The point is, if they are legally covered then their fashion statements are none of our business.

*1st person PLURAL
BINGO, nailed it. It absolutely blows my mind how much life and time people waste judge others they will probley never know.

CP_alum08

People can judge all they want, it means nothing. I'm covered in tattoos and hear all sorts of ignorant stuff. It will never effect me or how I live my life!! Judge away!!
BINGO, nailed it. It absolutely blows my mind how much life and time people waste judge others they will probley never know.
Oh I agree, I never said it was right to judge I just said it happens and there is nothing you can do about it.

thomas998

I have found that a lot of people complain about the way others dress in Walt Disney World. If you could create a new dress code what would be on it and how would you enforce it?

I could care less what someone else wears clothing wise. Let fat guys wear speedos and fat women wear tube tops for all I care... I don't have to look at people... My only pet peeve is the people that wear too much perfume or cologne... To me if I can smell you before I can touch you then you shouldn't be in the park... you should be home washing that junk off and seeing a doctor to find out why you have no sense of smell.

thomas998

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Wouldn't that also mean I have the right to carry my gun with me in the park too? Sorry, but the Constitution only applies to what a government entity can or cannot do, a private entity is free to do as they please in making rules on what someone wears/says/does

DfromATX

I've never noticed anything that was really inappropriate, but I have wondered why some women wear HIGH HEELS to Disney. To me that's just insane!

thomas998

I've never noticed anything that was really inappropriate, but I have wondered why some women wear HIGH HEELS to Disney. To me that's just insane!

I'm convinced that some women simply have their feet so screwed up from those pointed toed high heals that their feet wont physically fit in a normal shoe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom