New Disney Visa offer for Aug/Sept (7/23/08)

pinkrose

A new Disney Visa offer for select dates in Aug. and Sept. has been released. The code is NWS

Select Value Resorts are...
$64 per night plus tax for stays most nights between 8/17-8/26, 9/1-9/9 or 9/22-9/272 in a standard room.

Caribbean Beach Resort is...
$99 per night plus tax for stays most
nights between 8/16-8/24, 9/1-9/9, or 9/22-9/272 in a
standard room.

Old Key West Resort or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa are...
$169 per night plus tax for stays most nights 8/8, 8/9, 8/15, 8/16, 8/22, 8/23, or 9/1-9/272, in a studio.

The number of rooms for this offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals.

Please feel free to contact any of our Kingdom Konsultants to book this offer at ....

Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Elizabeth@KingdomKonsultant.com
Evan@KingdomKonsultant.com
Or call the office directly at 1-866-566-7858.

828tnt

These special offers are killing me. We just can't afford the airfare and can't take the extra days to drive....it's so frustrating :fork:

hey just an fyi, we are from pa as well and have found some very reasonable rates through southwest. as long as you are a bit flexible with your dates, you can find them from phl from $148/round trip to mco. in fact, i have booked two quick trips BEFORE mid september at those rates.

just an fyi, hope it helps!

Upvote 0

leeseem

Disney Visa fall trip deals

I also found $149 roundtrip Southwest end of October out of PHL. We were originally planning on November, but the fares are still around $300pp, so I switched our trip to end of October. I am just waiting for Disney Visa offer to come out in August to book room/package! (Hopefully it follows suit with the past two years and does indeed release an offer in the next few weeks!)

Upvote 0

imamouse

This Disney Visa offers is the same as the AP rate I have at PC in Sept ($64/night for week nights - weekends are higher). I wonder if the APs rates might go down another $5/night? Does anyone know?

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

This Disney Visa offers is the same as the AP rate I have at PC in Sept ($64/night for week nights - weekends are higher). I wonder if the APs rates might go down another $5/night? Does anyone know?

I have been checking the AP rates online on disneyworld.com (just booked POFQ for $99/night), and the rates are the same as the Disney Visa promotion. The AP rate did not go up on the weekends, it was the same as weekday.

Upvote 0

imamouse

I have been checking the AP rates online on disneyworld.com (just booked POFQ for $99/night), and the rates are the same as the Disney Visa promotion. The AP rate did not go up on the weekends, it was the same as weekday.

Thanks for this info - I'll check into my ressie and see why some nights are $82.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:cry:

Canadians can't apply for Disney Visa! :mad:

Of course five weeks hence, it won't be bothering me all that much... :D

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I know it's not fair Monty that we can't have this Visa. But like you in three weeks when I'm at the BC I wont care:animwink:
Bummer! I arrive the 23rd.

Ah well, I'm sure you'll still have a great trip. Despite not meeting me! :lol:

Upvote 0

lac628

These special offers are killing me. We just can't afford the airfare and can't take the extra days to drive....it's so frustrating :fork:
I have no clue how close you are to Allentown, but I just found flights on Allegiant Air from Allentown to Orlando/Sanford (not MCO) for as low as $69 and no higher than $129. They do charge for luggage, but given the ticket price, it's still very reasonable. Might wanna check it out if your close to that airport.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom