New Disney Visa Code

H20Babie

Currently available for Disney Visa Holders Only

The offer is good for travel from 3/30 till 5/21

Buy this 5-night/6-day vacation package at a select Disney Value Resort including Theme Park tickets and get the Park Hopper® Option AND Water Park Fun & More Option, FREE!
$ 512 * per adult, based on adult double occupancy. Available for stays most Sunday–Thursday nights 3/30/08–5/21/08 in a standard room. Save $102 per adult.

*The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same package. Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required

Code APU for Magic Your Way
Code APW for Magic Your Way plus Dining
Code APY Magic Your Way plus Deluxe Dining

ypcat

This is the exact same offer my wife got a PIN code for. I guess they didn't get enough response for it. We couldn't use it since it expires 10 days before we arrive, and we already have APs anyway.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

This offer included a free upgrade on your tickets to include the Park Hopper Option and the Water Parks and more option for free, however you must purchase the base ticket. Belle

Upvote 0

cindy'smom

Room only code?

Any guesses/predictions for release of room only codes for the same time period?

We can't do a dining plan this time since DH will be at a conference for 1/2 the trip.

We also have to hope that any room only codes will include the asm suites!:animwink:

Upvote 0

njbeachwx

I spoke to a cast member and had her run this code against my 40% code from January and the cost was higher.

Obviously I am sticking with the old code....:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there Buddy, I havent priced out any at the Value level but basically it means you pay for the rooms and the base part of the Theme park pass. Disney throws in the Hopper and Water Parks and more options on the Theme Park passes ( About $100.00 value per person) for free. I would think that the $512.00 advertised includes both the room and ticket though. Hope this helps!! Belle

Upvote 0

baz212

Does anyone know if I can apply the code if I've already booked for those dates and paid off the package? I just paid off the trip Sat. I did use my Disney Visa for the initial deposit, but not paying off the balance.

Upvote 0

baz212

I just saved $500 by changing my reservation to this code. All I had to do was switch to standard instead of preferred at POP.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I just saved $500 by changing my reservation to this code. All I had to do was switch to standard instead of preferred at POP.:sohappy:

Sounds like you got a good deal. If you can get something in the non-preferred areas of the 50's or 70's you won't even notice the difference.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom