New Disney Characters Appearing!!

Figment1986

I remember the tenage mutant ninja turtles, I have a picture of me little with one somewhere in this house, i will look for it and scan it, might have it by next week at the earliest, (Many albums of pictures from disney to go through)

RogueHabit

Originally posted by T1nker_Bell
the character i have never met throughout my 9 visits to WDW is Daisy Duck. Has anyone seen her?
Yes!!! In Animal Kingdom. We spent 3 years looking for her before we had success.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by CamCodey
Hi!

Say goodbye:

Kermit and Miss Piggy greets were discontinued next to Muppet Vision 3D in December.

Please remember that most all characters are unpredictable. Here today, gone tomorrow OR Gone yesterday, here today!!

If you are looking for specific characters don't forget that you could get specific information of who, what time & where by asking a CM to dial the Chip Hotline (this was told to me by several CMs during our stay).

What's the # to the Chip Hotline? I assume its a number that can only be dialed internally when you're in the parks.

On the Kermit & Miss Piggy note next to MV3D -- I have never seen them there. Are they there early in the morning?

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by mkt
ugh.. I can't find the CD i burned mine on.. sorry.

Here are the ones from Toonfinder.com

here's carnotaurus:

OH MY LORD!! IS THAT WHAT PEOPLE TELL ME I LOOK LIKE IN THE MORNING!?!?!?!? ;)

By the way -- nice Matrix sign there MKT ;)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by NADisney
Does anyone have a picture of what nemo looks like as a costum character?

there's a picture of him posted in the Finding Nemo Enhancements thread

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom