New Disney Characters Appearing!!

CamCodey

Original Poster
Oh!

I can remember when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles performed on the stage near Muppet Vision in 1992, right??

Sir Hiss527

Originally posted by mkt
every day... Disney's Animal Kingdom, in Dinoland/Dinorama till about 1:30PM

Those things are so gay looking. How are the "Finding Nemo" characters gonna walk? Do they walk on their fins?:lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Those things are so gay looking. How are the "Finding Nemo" characters gonna walk? Do they walk on their fins?:lol:

we don't have to worry about how they walk if they aren't being made..

kanepresten

:wave: :wave: HEY!! :wave: :wave: Didn't you guys see my post about the Nemo characters. You guys are talking like you didn't even see it. They are not "walking" characters. Nemo, in essence, floats (or i guess drives if you want to be technical). THey don't have anyone else, but they do have some seaweed friends (stiltwalkers). NOT FUR. And MKTigger, you should know about this stuff, why are u saying that they are not being made, when you saw full and well about the nemo float and the stiltwalkers.
KP

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by kanepresten
And MKTigger, you should know about this stuff, why are u saying that they are not being made, when you saw full and well about the nemo float and the stiltwalkers.

i'm talking about making the leap to fuzzy friends....

flounder made the leap..

mkt

Premium Member
ugh.. I can't find the CD i burned mine on.. sorry.

Here are the ones from Toonfinder.com

here's carnotaurus:

Attachments

• carnotaurus01.jpg
    carnotaurus01.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 147

mkt

Premium Member
and the Conniesaurus

Attachments

• conniesaurus01.jpg
    conniesaurus01.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 133

mkt

Premium Member
ask you can tell... these 2 were meant for comic purposes and not to actually look real..

WDWspider

Originally posted by mkt
ask you can tell... these 2 were meant for comic purposes and not to actually look real..

Thanks for the pictures.

At least the concept makes more sense to me... they are part of the Chester/Hester experience.

But, the odd part... Isn't the Dinosaur Institute a seperate experience from Chester's and Hester's? I mean, from start to finish there is a much more serious and slightly scary tone to that ride unlike C & H's spoof on Americana. Maybe I'm just overanalyzing, or perhaps C & H is just trying to Market off of the Research Facility just down the road. Hmmmm... when I look at the area of the park that way I like the idea a little better. Just a little.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by T1nker_Bell
the character i have never met throughout my 9 visits to WDW is Daisy Duck. Has anyone seen her?

I most soytenly have.. lol

She appears regularly in MK, Epcot, and AK...

CamCodey

Original Poster
We didn't see Daisy in 1997 or 2000, but saw her in Camp Minnie-Mickey in Animal Kingdom in 2002 and 2 weeks ago (has it been that long already??) at several of the parks.

Also, has anyone ever seen Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) in a meet 'n greet? dh & I agreed that she would be a cool character to meet. Thanks again for sharing your stories and character lists! :sohappy: :sohappy:

mkt

Premium Member
I don't believe Jessica Rabbit ever made the transition off celluloid and into our world..

kanepresten

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
So you're saying that they won't make a meet and greet anytime soon? :lol:

ACTUALLY- like i said before- Nemo is in fact currently doing a meet and greet at TTC right before the ferry boat entrance. Its just nemo and his "seaweed friends." The nemo character is a state of the art design, not furry, not like the traditional characters that you meet and greet with. Based on the design of Nemo, i would not expect to see any other fish made into furry designs, nor will there be a furry version of nemo, becasue they already have the high tech one. But you are welcome to take pictures with nemo at his meet and greet.
KP

mkt

Premium Member
well Kane...

Flounder DID become a fuzzy friend... albeit a rarer than all hell one

Kermit and Miss Piggy were out until Mid March... I believe it was March anyways.. It all blends together... They started hanging out next to Al's Toy Barn early in the year though! They still appear in the parade.

meeko_33785

Originally posted by CamCodey
Oh!

I can remember when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles performed on the stage near Muppet Vision in 1992, right??

Who could forget a turtle who could karate kick? ;) Yep. They did a show and then came down for meet and greets afterwards. I believe they were still there until 1995 when they were replaced by the Pocahontas Stage Show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom