New Disney Bus Paint Scheme

nace888

Lets see. People are wondering if Monorails would get the look? This is what I came up with. It was done on paint, so forgive me, but top is current, bottom is suggested/thought to match the new buses!

Monorail_zps177bc5eb.png

To be honest, I like the new bus design, and I think if the Monorails followed suit it'd be cool!

Bolna

I wish Disney Transport busses would get a facelift on the inside as well. I don't think Disney busses should look the same as regular busses. It's not public transportation. The guests taking these busses on Disney property aren't necessarily the same people taking busses back home. Make the busses a little nicer inside.

Actually most public transport busses I know here in Germany are already nicer inside than the Disney busses.

Tom

Beta Return
Lets see. People are wondering if Monorails would get the look? This is what I came up with. It was done on paint, so forgive me, but top is current, bottom is suggested/thought to match the new buses!

Monorail_zps177bc5eb.png

To be honest, I like the new bus design, and I think if the Monorails followed suit it'd be cool!

I agree. Nice job.

TylerFG

Here's a thought I just had: Do you think these new busses'll switch to the boring monotone narrator in the monorails/AoA busses, or keep the current bus narrator?

Goofyernmost

Monorail_zps177bc5eb.png

I agree...how about some Boat and Tram designs. Oh, and scooters and double strollers.:D

dstrawn9889

Monorail_zps177bc5eb.png

you forgot the wdw 'D' decal.. just like shops did when they started repainting coral, and on teal and peach

nace888

Monorail_zps5db70928.png

Better?? :D AND! My thought is if we want to keep the retro while classy look, if you want to add some chrome trim, that'd be cool. The chrome (or chrome substitute) could go where the black trim stripes were around the color stripe. They'd be thicker, but they could be accents! OMG THE POSSIBILITIES!! I'll even do a version for blue, peach, and teal. :D

Goofyernmost

Monorail_zps5db70928.png

Better?? :D AND! My thought is if we want to keep the retro while classy look, if you want to add some chrome trim, that'd be cool. The chrome (or chrome substitute) could go where the black trim stripes were around the color stripe. They'd be thicker, but they could be accents! OMG THE POSSIBILITIES!! I'll even do a version for blue, peach, and teal. :D
Where are the Stitch decals?:p

MarkTwain

Monorail_zps177bc5eb.png

You did that on Paint!? :eek: :confused: Props to you!

G00fyDad

Added one more MUST HAVE component. ;)

8456778877_fa8320bb35.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
Here's a thought I just had: Do you think these new busses'll switch to the boring monotone narrator in the monorails/AoA busses, or keep the current bus narrator?

It seems as thought they're recording with the new guy for any NEW narrations they need. Perhaps TTA was a test, since the new guy read the old script verbatim.

I still prefer Joe Hursh's voice in the buses and monorails over that TTA drone. Joe puts feeling and "magic" into his speaking. The new guy literally sounds like a male GPS voice.

I guess Joe got too expensive for poor 'ol TDO. We paid him a mere $300 to do our entire phone IVR system.

Obi Walt Kenobi

I approve of the new design.... Not that it really matters. It's got a real modern retro thing going on, if that makes any sense. Has anyone every drove a bus like this? What's it like being so far infront of the front axle. When you decide to turn and your wheels are all behind you you must have to have a entirely different apraoch to driving then I do say my car or truck.

TylerFG

It seems as thought they're recording with the new guy for any NEW narrations they need. Perhaps TTA was a test, since the new guy read the old script verbatim.

I still prefer Joe Hursh's voice in the buses and monorails over that TTA drone. Joe puts feeling and "magic" into his speaking. The new guy literally sounds like a male GPS voice.

I guess Joe got too expensive for poor 'ol TDO. We paid him a mere $300 to do our entire phone IVR system.

Yeah, honestly, the new voice in the Monorails was very bland, after hearing it on my last trip. It sounds like something in one of those low budget 80s instruction videos. I totally prefer Joe Hursh anyday.

Goofyernmost

there aren't any 'old ones'... original fleet ya know!
I think that applies to monorails, but I'm not sure that would be true of trams or buses. Could be though, I can truthfully say that this is the very first time, in my 65 years that the concern about trams and why they were being transported has entered my mind. I'm sure there is a good explanation. :p

nace888

There happens to be a downfall that I just thought of... There's a Monorail Silver, and I don't think that will work well. Maybe they could change it to Monorail White?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom