New Disney Bus Paint Scheme

G00fyDad

no need to project your feelings, some ppl hate the system... i tend to like the fact i do not have to drive anywhere on grounds... you rent a car? great, more room for the rest of us!

Wow. Get upset much? Calm down. LOL My photos were not meant to stir up such passionate feelings from sensitive people like you. :rolleyes: It was meant as humor, the way most reasonable people took it. ;)

luv

Don't like it. The regular ones are cuter. Even the DCL ones, which I don't love, are better.

Like it belongs in Detroit, not Lake Buena Vista.

Tom Morrow

Don't like it. The regular ones are cuter. Even the DCL ones, which I don't love, are better.

Like it belongs in Detroit, not Lake Buena Vista.
You (and everyone else stating this) are aware that the current busses are literally just plain white with a logo stamped on, right? What exactly is so magical about that? Nothing.

Some WDW fans will complain about any change at WDW, just for the sake of complaining. Oh no, the Main Street Bakery is going to serve Starbucks! The MK toll plaza is blue instead of pink now! The busses have an actual paint scheme instead of just being white! Its stuff like this that creates the negative "doom and gloom" stigma and causes the actual, legitimate concerns and complaints to be lost and ignored in a sea of negativity.

DManRightHere

I wouldn't care if all they had were school buses, as long as I get where I want within 45 minutes and not feel like a sardine every time I am good. Do so many people complain about the safari ride trucks too? lol

RSoxNo1

The current signage around property seems to correspond with the old bus paint scheme. I wonder if the signage will also be updated.

Alien

I like the concept of a red and silver art deco style bus... but the shading with the hints of orange kills it

luv

You (and everyone else stating this) are aware that the current busses are literally just plain white with a logo stamped on, right? What exactly is so magical about that? Nothing.

Some WDW fans will complain about any change at WDW, just for the sake of complaining. Oh no, the Main Street Bakery is going to serve Starbucks! The MK toll plaza is blue instead of pink now! The busses have an actual paint scheme instead of just being white! Its stuff like this that creates the negative "doom and gloom" stigma and causes the actual, legitimate concerns and complaints to be lost and ignored in a sea of negativity.
I don't know what everyone is aware of, lol. If you really want to know you will need to ask them.

Some WDW fans take other people's opinions of Disney's new busses too personally and get too worked up about it. They might want to chill out or seek therapy.

Donald96

Don't know if this means anything but the other week saw a Disney Tram heading down 429 on the back of a trailer... Still the old paint job but interesting that it was on the move.

Tom

Beta Return
Don't know if this means anything but the other week saw a Disney Tram heading down 429 on the back of a trailer... Still the old paint job but interesting that it was on the move.

I've seen trams in Central Shops being worked on, overhauled or re-painted in the past. But being on 429 seems odd, since that runs nowhere near Shops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom