New discounts are out

captainkidd

Won't do me any good since all of July is blacked out - Thanks Disney.:mad: But for anyone else going this year:

April 2011 - October 2011 - Save up to 40% Valid for stays select nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11.
Save up to 35% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11.

• Save 15% at All Star Movies
  • Save 20% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 25% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 30% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save up to 40% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 8/16/11-10/1/11.

• Save 20% at All Star Movies
  • Save 25% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 30% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 40% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

• SMP
  • YW3
This discount must be booked from 1/3/11 to 3/27/11. Discounted rates available most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11. There is a limited number of rooms available for this discount. There may be a minimum length of stay requirement for Friday or Saturday arrivals. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.

daks

Just brought the price of a 10-night stay at Port Orleans Riverside down from $2002 to $1306 with this coupon :sohappy:

~700$ is a lot of money - Thanks, OP!

Upvote 0

Rob562

Came across an oddity... I went to try and book the single night I needed at Pop Century before my week at BCV. It gave no availability under the special offer, and gave Sports as an alternative.

After playing around a little, if I tried to book 2 nights at Pop, arriving on the same night as just the 1 night, it gave me availability with the discount. Odd... I know that you often can't book a longer discounted trip if just one of your nights doesn't have discounts available. But I've never seen it not give the solo night.

I presume there aren't any length-of-stay restrictions, since it'll give me a single night at the All-Stars. They wouldn't put length-of-stay restrictions on individual resorts, would they?

So I booked it, and now I'll hopefully be able to call in and remove the 2nd night from the reservation without any issues.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

Why do weeks get left out when offered a pin code? Planning a trip October 8 - 15, great. Get a pin code offer that stops on the 8th and starts back up on the 23 of Oct. !! Have to work around other schedules so might not be able to shift a week, this just sucks.

Upvote 0

goonie007

Why are weeks get left out when offered a pin code? Planning a trip October 8 - 15, great. Get a pin code offer that stops on the 8th and starts back up on the 23 of Oct. !! Have to work around other schedules so might not be able to shift a week, this just sucks.

From my understanding you can still get the Pin discount since your trip start date falls within the offer period. Might want to call and try :wave:

Upvote 0

apple

I am guessing you don't get any discounts when you are a DVC member??? :rolleyes: That really stinkos!!!! At least some kind of Dining discount!!!! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I am guessing you don't get any discounts when you are a DVC member??? :rolleyes: That really stinkos!!!! At least some kind of Dining discount!!!! :lookaroun
DVC members get discounts on annual passes and there are other benefits they receive. At a certain point it becomes unrealistic to ask for more...

Membership Discounts & Savings
Enjoy a variety of savings just by showing your Membership card. Here are some currently available examples (subject to change.):
  • Save on select dining at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
  • Enjoy discounts on spa treatments, watersports rentals and more.
  • Get golf membership discounts at Walt Disney World Resort.
  • Save on select merchandise and Theme Park tours
  • Receive discounted Theme Park Annual Passes

Upvote 0

Rob562

Why do weeks get left out when offered a pin code? Planning a trip October 8 - 15, great. Get a pin code offer that stops on the 8th and starts back up on the 23 of Oct. !! Have to work around other schedules so might not be able to shift a week, this just sucks.

Columbus Day is October 10th this year. Most school kids have the day off, and many businesses give that as a holiday day off, so many people take vacation to lessen the time kids are out of school.

Bookings for that week must be high enough already that Disney has determined that they don't need to offer discounts to fill those rooms.

-Rob

Upvote 0

mickeymaniacs

We already have a trip planned with my sister and her family and my brother and his family in May offsite in a house but I checked to see what it would cost to go in September for Night of Joy weekend and we can get a savannah view room in AKL for $528! Really thinking of going for it and booking.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Thanks to offer we were able to save $10.00 a night on our RV site at FW Campground for May. It may not seem like a large amount but it will pay for a day of golf cart use and it is still so much cheaper than renting a room and we have our own bed! Just over 4 months now.

Upvote 0

apple

Hey thanks! I guess I should check into the annual passes... I thought those were only for Florida residents...
And select dining resorts!?!?!? We eat at Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom lodge and sometimes Polynesian. Soooo hopefully one of those are in there???? Especially since there are 11 of us... If we get the dining plan it will be $5,000.:(

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hey thanks! I guess I should check into the annual passes... I thought those were only for Florida residents...
And select dining resorts!?!?!? We eat at Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom lodge and sometimes Polynesian. Soooo hopefully one of those are in there???? Especially since there are 11 of us... If we get the dining plan it will be $5,000.:(
Annual Passes are available to anyone. "Seasonal" passes are for Florida Residents only, but as the name suggests there are times when they won't get you in.

I think the "select dining" refers to specific meals or times rather than specific restaurants, I know AP dining discounts are like that.

With 11 people you should seriously consider getting an AP [or two] and the Tables in Wonderland card, 20% off all Table Service [including alcohol] at most WDW restaurants [very few exceptions] is a great value with that many people.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom