New discounts are out

captainkidd

Won't do me any good since all of July is blacked out - Thanks Disney.:mad: But for anyone else going this year:

April 2011 - October 2011 - Save up to 40% Valid for stays select nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11.
Save up to 35% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11.

• Save 15% at All Star Movies
  • Save 20% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 25% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 30% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save up to 40% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 8/16/11-10/1/11.

• Save 20% at All Star Movies
  • Save 25% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 30% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 40% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

• SMP
  • YW3
This discount must be booked from 1/3/11 to 3/27/11. Discounted rates available most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11. There is a limited number of rooms available for this discount. There may be a minimum length of stay requirement for Friday or Saturday arrivals. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.

mousebymarriage

Probably because they're not technically available til tomorrow.
Yea, but I just got a facebook alert that says the discounts are on Mousesavers.com but, cannot be booked until 7am tomorrow. I was all excited, until I looked and there is nothing new just the one that I saw yesterday about the kids free thing.

*I am sooo confused! Is the % off mentioned on the first page the new discount or is something else coming out?

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yea, but I just got a facebook alert that says the discounts are on Mousesavers.com but, cannot be booked until 7am tomorrow. I was all excited, until I looked and there is nothing new just the one that I saw yesterday about the kids free thing.

*I am sooo confused! Is the % off mentioned on the first page the new discount or is something else coming out?
If you go back and look, the Kids Stay & Play FREE Package is listed first and flagged "New", then immediately below it is the listing for the discounts in the OP:

• Room-only & package discounts at Walt Disney World resort hotels:
    • Up to 30% off room rates for stays most nights 2/17/11-4/16/11. Book by 2/13/11.
    • Up to 35% off room rates for stays most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11. Book by 3/27/11.
    • Up to 40% off room rates for stays most nights 8/16/11-10/1/11. Book by 3/27/11.

If you follow the embedded link it shows you this [the first two blocks show the codes mentioned in the OP]:

11x11_spacer.gif
Late Summer Savings of up to 40% Off
Stay dates: 8/16/11-10/1/11. Get a 20%-40% discount off regular "Rack" rates. Percent off varies by resort type. Use offer code YW3. Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

• Save 20% at All Star Movies
  • Save 25% at select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 30% select Disney Moderate Resorts, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 35% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 40% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
If you wish, you can add tickets and dining plans to these rates to make a vacation package, but this will cause the offer to fall under the package rules.
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
About Booking
You must book by 3/27/11. For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival. Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
To reserve a room with the Late Summer Savings, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the offer code.
Late Spring/Early Summer Savings of up to 35% Off
Stay dates: 4/28/11-6/14/11. Get a 15%-35% discount off regular "Rack" rates. Percent off varies by resort type. Use offer code SMP. Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

• Save 15% at All Star Movies
  • Save 20% at select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Save 25% select Disney Moderate Resorts, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 30% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 35% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
If you wish, you can add tickets and dining plans to these rates to make a vacation package, but this will cause the offer to fall under the package rules.
About Booking
You must book by 3/27/11. For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival. Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
To reserve a room with the Late Spring/Early Summer Savings, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the offer code.
Winter/Early Spring Savings of up to 30% Off
Stay dates: 2/17/11-4/16/11. Get a 15%-30% discount off regular "Rack" rates. Percent off varies by resort type. Use offer code RPG. Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

• Save 15% at Disney Value Resorts and Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Save 20% at Disney Moderate Resorts and Polynesian Resort
  • Save 30% at the remaining Disney Deluxe Resorts
  • Save 30% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
About Booking
You must book by 2/13/11. For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival. Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
To reserve a room with the Winter/Early Spring Savings, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the offer code.

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

Thank you for clearing it up Monty, it would have bothered me all night long until I checked mousesavers.com again in the morning.:)
I think the holidays have fried my brain!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thank you for clearing it up Monty, it would have bothered me all night long until I checked mousesavers.com again in the morning.:)
I think the holidays have fried my brain!
Actually, I was surprised that it wasn't marked as "New", it's understandable to miss it.

Upvote 0

007mickey

Is this a little bit of a surprise to folks in the know? It seemed people were doubting another promo would come (especially this soon) after the "kids free" one that popped up last week. That "cutting back on discounts" seems to have fallen by the wayside. I wonder if the free dining will show up for the fall and winter months?

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

The room only discount wont help us. we are a party of two adults and four children. We need two rooms, and the free dining really helps. We compared the both ways, and free dining won out. Last year with just two adults, the 40% won out.

Upvote 0

thewhitequeen

A note - Mousesavers had the WRONG discount code. I called WDW today & after searching for code SMP? The CM informed me it ended in April. I hit Moussavers again, and got THIS....

"Stay dates: 4/28/11-6/14/11. Get a 15%-35% discount off regular "Rack" rates. Percent off varies by resort type.
Use offer code YW3 or TSU.
Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.
Save 15% at All Star Movies
Save 20% at select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
Save 25% select Disney Moderate Resorts, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort
Save 30% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 35% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
If you wish, you can add tickets and dining plans to these rates to make a vacation package, but this will cause the offer to fall under the package rules."

Moussavers has since CORRECTED it's site... and I saved a bundle over rack for our May 2011 vacation. We're passholders - but I snagged the GP discount in the event that AP rates never come out. If they do? I'll cancel THIS discount, and take the AP discount. More paperwork for WDW - but that's what happens when you announce GP discounts first.

Makes more sense as my pin code is 35% or 40% for a Villa. The public discount for deluxe is still a decent savings but the way they discounted specific resorts is weird.

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I called this afternoon and was able to knock $102 off of my May 11-15 Pop Century reservation. I'm happy that I was able to use it on the code at Pop Century. I always try to book there and end up having to change because the darn code won't work there.

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

Just saved us $500 with this new offer. We were going in September under free dining, but with 40% off the room rate, even with the addition of park tickets and the regular dining plan we saved $500 over the free dining offer. Woo hoo! Good stuff.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Just saved us $500 with this new offer. We were going in September under free dining, but with 40% off the room rate, even with the addition of park tickets and the regular dining plan we saved $500 over the free dining offer. Woo hoo! Good stuff.

How many are in your party? Hmmm....I did the numbers today online and my free dining/room/tickets wins out over the 30% off the room/tickets/dining. We are 2 adults and 1 child. (other will be 2)

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

I'm jealous. Can I come sleep on the floor? In the bathtub? On the balcony? :lol: J/K! Looooove me some Contemporary... :D

Absolutely girlie. :ROFLOL:Hubby snores, hope you don't mind.

I know, right? I super heart the Contemporary too. This is our first time with a MK room. I am sure I will cry. (big baby)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom