New Discounted Pkg 9/29/2005

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The discount code is YQC. You must book by Oct. 22 for the travel dates of Oct. 23-December 25 2005. Travel must be completed by Dec. 25 2005

This package is extremely limited. If you cannot get the discount by calling in, please try the website.

If anyone would like me to book them with the new pkg., please either e-mail me or fill out the form on my website with all of your info including all first and last names, childrens ages, address, phone, travel dates and resort choice.

Pam
pam@kingdomkonsultant.com

wild01ride

Did I miss something?

What kind of package are you talking about (resort+tickets+??? or ???) and what kind of discount and call or book online where? disneyworld.com???

Sorry, this sounds great, I'm just all rared up and don't know which way to jump!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
You can either have room and tickets for the package or you can add the dining.

Send me your info on e-mail. I am on with them now. I will get you booked. If you call, plan on waiting on hold for close to an hour at this time of day.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
The first couple of weeks in Dec. are very hard to try to get. Especially for the moderates. Please...if you are having trouble getting through and you want to book a new reservation, send me an e-mail with all info included.

Pam

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
What sux is that the people with reservations for October starting the second week up to the third week have been screwd by this.

To late to get the free dinning code, and to early to get this new one. I picked the only 2 weeks that Disney never put a code out for.

:mad:

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Kingdom Konsultant said:
Do you have it booked with the dining? If not, send me an e-mail..there may still be a way to save you some money.

Pam

No, but I did use the AAA discount for a few bux off. Here's my dinning reservations:

Mon - Spoodles
Tue - Teppanyaki
Wed - Kona Cafe
Fyling Fish
Thu - Liberty Tree Tavern
Fri - Boma
Jiko
Sat - Party for the Senses

And we'll probebly eat at Boma most morings that we don't have dinners scheduled. The reserved places alone whould use up 9 Tables Serves points, so dinning would save money there a bit, but we're on concierge at AKL, so the snaks and stuff are already provided. And we don't like to eat at counter serves places. We usally eat lunches at sit downs as well. So we'd wouldn't be using those two parts of the dinning package.

Now if it was free (like the code before) I'd take it, but extra cost on top of the already expesive trip this year, I decided to pass on the package.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I was going to suggest the AAA room only and discounted tickets. I'm glad that you were able to get some sort of discount though.

Pam

Upvote 0

Heatherbell

Kingdom Konsultant said:
You can either have room and tickets for the package or you can add the dining.

Send me your info on e-mail. I am on with them now. I will get you booked. If you call, plan on waiting on hold for close to an hour at this time of day.

Pam

So you can get the room and the tickets or room and the FREE dining package or room and you PAY for the dining package. I am a little confused. Sorry.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Heatherbell said:
So you can get the room and the tickets or room and the FREE dining package or room and you PAY for the dining package. I am a little confused. Sorry.

Dinning can always be added to your tickets. The free dining was a discount code that is no loger available. And because of my reservation dates, I was not elegable to get the discount. I was 6 days after the end of it.

And now I'm 6 days to early for this new package discount. :mad: I can't win...

The AAA discount was OK, but nothing like the discounts from years past. I still have fond memories of 4+3....

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Heatherbell said:
OK Ill jump in here. The free dining plan is over. It expired a while ago and was only good up until a check in date of Oct 4th in any event.
There are two codes that have been opened this morning. These codes cover 10/23/05-12/25/05. One is a room only code. One is a package code. The package includes room and tickets. As with any package plan ( discounted or not) you can also add on the dining plan for $35 per adult, and I think it is $10.00 for a child up to age 9. Under 3 are free, I believe. Any other questions, feel free to post and I will do my best to answer!!! Hope everyone gets the vacation arrangements they want!!! Belle

Upvote 0

will_hsv

Pam,

Are you rebooking everyone that has booked through you for these dates? Or only those who contact you? I was looking to see what the discounted rate would be for our trip, but could not figure out how.

Thanks,
Richard James

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Just to let you all know. I am still on ith Disney (2 1/2 hours later) and I am working on my room only people. Please if you cannot get through or you can't find what you want online...contact me via e-mail and I will do my best to get you what you want.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
will_hsv said:
Pam,

Are you rebooking everyone that has booked through you for these dates? Or only those who contact you? I was looking to see what the discounted rate would be for our trip, but could not figure out how.

Thanks,
Richard James

Richard...e-mail me I have you and your brother done already

Upvote 0

lscott933

i just called and saved 466.00 on an eight night stay from the 11/20 to 11/28. i am staying at the pop century and have the dining plan. wow that is a great discount. it is just for one adult and one child. wow that was a great discounted. i wait on hold for about a minute to get thru. it was noon on east coast when i called.

Upvote 0

Glasgow

Forgive me for asking, but how exactly does the dining part of the package work? Do you get a certain per diem for meals or something?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom