New Discounted Pkg 9/29/2005

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The discount code is YQC. You must book by Oct. 22 for the travel dates of Oct. 23-December 25 2005. Travel must be completed by Dec. 25 2005

This package is extremely limited. If you cannot get the discount by calling in, please try the website.

If anyone would like me to book them with the new pkg., please either e-mail me or fill out the form on my website with all of your info including all first and last names, childrens ages, address, phone, travel dates and resort choice.

Pam
pam@kingdomkonsultant.com

Simba One

Kingdom Konsultant said:
The first couple of weeks in Dec. are very hard to try to get. Especially for the moderates.

I know they have the Pop Warner football people there from the 4th-10th...but why else would that time be busy? Two years ago we went to MVMCP and CaP and it wasn't that busy.

What happened to this time period being a quiet time to go? We are going Dec. 9-12, so I hope it's not too crazy.

Upvote 0

shari71

Sorry if this is a silly question.

I booked in July with a discount code for 30% off hotel. But at that time I booked everything: hotel, tickets, dining, flight, everything. I just booked are Advance Reservations about three weeks ago. It was a little more expensive than I wanted to pay but this is last year before my oldest is in school and I don't know if we will ge to go next year.

I booked Polynesian from Dec 3-Dec 10. Is there any way this offer can save me money? The offer states 5 days/4 nights but we have 8 days/7 nights. The code I had was for hotel only, I paid full price for the rest, just curious. I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of rebooking, but if there is enough savings it might be worth it.

Upvote 0

shari71

I just tried to get a quote online for the same options we had and there is nothing available there at that time for us. Oh, well, it was a nice dream to save money.

Upvote 0

ssidiouss@mac.c

I'm confused by all of this. Is this only for people who booked with Pam? Or can anyone who has a disney trip booked for these discount times get a discount?

I have a trip booked with disney travel dec 3rd-7th.. but i already paid in full.. im out of luck lol ?? :dazzle:

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

ssidiouss@mac.c said:
I'm confused by all of this. Is this only for people who booked with Pam? Or can anyone who has a disney trip booked for these discount times get a discount?

I have a trip booked with disney travel dec 3rd-7th.. but i already paid in full.. im out of luck lol ?? :dazzle:
I know that this offer is available for everyone, not just those who booked with Pam.

As for whether or not you're out of luck - I don't know! You'll have to check what your refund policy is with Disney Travel. I would call them up to check!

Upvote 0

ssidiouss@mac.c

I called Disney Travel..

And the Lady said that the code YQC wasnt showing any availablity? She said its either not in effect yet or already out of effect. Hmm.. :veryconfu :cry:

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

ssidiouss@mac.c said:
I called Disney Travel..

And the Lady said that the code YQC wasnt showing any availablity? She said its either not in effect yet or already out of effect. Hmm.. :veryconfu :cry:
Probably all booked up temporarily with people making tentative bookings and then sitting on them for two weeks while they make up their minds... I would call back EARLY tomorrow morning to check!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Lawyer Girl is correct, although I spoke with Pam earlier and she said the availability on the packages was VERY tight. I would say the same thing, keep checking back!! Belle

Upvote 0

gabtic

Thank's so much for this website!

I booked a stay at the CBR in August for a trip Nov 3-7. I called to day with the code and I saved $133 plus tax. I was paying 149.00 a night now I'm paying 119.00.

Thanks again everyone!

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

ssidiouss@mac.c said:

For room only, it's only valid between 10-23 and 11-23. For the package, there are blackout dates on the discount code and the first week of Dec is listed as one. Since your travel dates overlap the blackout time, then that may be the problem.
Rate is valid for travel most nights: 10/23/05-11/20/05, 11/26/05-12/4/05 and 12/10/05-12/25/05.

Upvote 0

KWHarb

I just called and got right through. We saved $400 on our previously-booked package. We are going from 12/17-12/22 - the pkg. includes 2 rooms, park hopper tickets and dining. We did have to change from ASMo to All Star Sports (no availability at ASMo), but that was my kids' first choice anyway. It was worth it to me to save $400, so I would keep trying if you are interested. There are still things available!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Some of the time frames especially the first 2 weeks of Dec. are not available because of the black out times. If any of your dates fall outside of the black out dates, you can break up your reservation. You will have to make an additional deposit on the new one.
If anyone needs help or wants to book a new reservation, please contact me.

Pam
pam@kingdomkonsultant.com

Upvote 0

fjm777

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Some of the time frames especially the first 2 weeks of Dec. are not available because of the black out times.

Do you know why they blacked out the first two week of Dec? Plenty of bookings or something else?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I think it may be due to the fact that most of the resorts were already close to full capacity with the Mousefest going on and Pop Warner. I know that before the special came out, I was having a hard time trying to get rooms in that time frame for people. Unless someone else has some insight to this, that is what comes to mind for me.

Pam

Upvote 0

shari71

I thought the first two weeks of Dec were slow times. One of the reasons we picked to go. But I keep hearing that they are booked to capacity....now I am not to sure about the crowds.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Unfortunately that is no longer true. For years everyone has talked about how slow it is at that time. You have Mousefest and Pop Warner along with everyone else who is going at that time frame because they think it is a slow time.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Unfortunately that is no longer true. For years everyone has talked about how slow it is at that time. You have Mousefest and Pop Warner along with everyone else who is going at that time frame because they think it is a slow time.

Pam

Yeah, we all opened our big mouths and let everyone know the best time to visit was the first couple of weeks of Dec. Should have kept it a secret! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom