New DAS System at Walt Disney World 2024

Ayla

I have always wondered why there isn’t a larger handicap accessible bathroom required on planes. There are definitely people out there who need it.
Because it would have to be at the front of the plane and for most airlines, that is where First Class is. Peons are not allowed to use the FC bathrooms.

MickeyLuv'r

New member to the forums, so I do apologise if this has been queried before but I am currently feeling a lot of anxiety and stress over my upcoming trip.
Unfortunately, paying for LL is probably your best option, especially for MK and HS. Your other option is to skip some attractions, especially some of the individually priced attractions.

It will also be helpful if you can use peripheral park hours, both the early morning and the evening park hours with maybe an afternoon break/nap to make it work.

Most of us on this forum try to zig when the crowd zags. Reading threads on the topic of avoiding crowds will help give you some strategies. A simple one is to eat meals at off-times, especially lunch if possible.

Another option is to spend more of your time doing the things that do not get a long wait.

Vegas Disney Fan

Its miraculous how all these what if issues practically never happen on rides or in LL que’s etc
I think most conditions have an exponentially increasing risk.

In a 10 minute line (or ride) the risk of an issue is very low, say 5%.

In a 20 minute line it’s still relatively low, but doubles to say a 10% chance of an issue.

By 30 minutes you’re now doubled again to a 20% risk, at 40 minutes it’s a 40% risk, at 50 minutes you’re now at 80% risk, at an hour it’s essentially guaranteed an issue will occur.

There’s a risk in even the shortest line (or ride) but it’s very unlikely, it become’s far more likely as more time in that situation occurs.

Splash4eva

I think most conditions have an exponentially increasing risk.

In a 10 minute line (or ride) the risk of an issue is very low, say 5%.

In a 20 minute line it’s still relatively low, but doubles to say a 10% chance of an issue.

By 30 minutes you’re now doubled again to a 20% risk, at 40 minutes it’s a 40% risk, at 50 minutes you’re now at 80% risk, at an hour it’s essentially guaranteed an issue will occur.

There’s a risk in even the shortest line (or ride) but it’s very unlikely, it become’s far more likely as more time in that situation occurs.
I dont even know how to reply to these completely made up “stats”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom