New D-Zone relaxation area coming to Epcot next week

Bocabear

So...if they add in some more comfortable seating options, a dozen or so charge ports for cell phones, a permanent small refreshment counter, some nice music, what's not to love?....and that is great, but now lets add some attractions too...there is a whole world showcase out there that was supposed to have attractions that were never built.... Build some of them already....

bhg469

So...if they add in some more comfortable seating options, a dozen or so charge ports for cell phones, a permanent small refreshment counter, some nice music, what's not to love?....and that is great, but now lets add some attractions too...there is a whole world showcase out there that was supposed to have attractions that were never built.... Build some of them already....
Exactly! You've just described a nice mall! Without real attractions all this means very little.

Jon81uk

bhg469

In this case I think it is NOT intentional to link these drinks with the movie, Frozen is just a descriptive word of the state of the drinks. Compare this to the menu for the frozen summer fun at DHS (http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Frozen_Drink_Menu.jpg) where all the drinks have names based on the movie, but don't mention the word Frozen.
I get it, there is no indication that this was a tie in to the movie but weren't these drinks specific to the frozen celebration last year?

Monorail_Red_77

I get why they are adding something like this, but jeez, they could at least have tried to do something. Looks like a break room.

I wonder if this is temporary until they build this into Innoventions West where most everything was closed in the last month or so. There used to be a vacant room across from the Piggy Bank game/attraction that only had some benches. Seems like if they are going to keep Innoventions similarly styled they could use this spot again. It used to have tables and chairs about 6 months or a year ago too. But, then on my last visits there in Jan/Mar/Apr they were removed.

Monorail_Red_77

I get why they are adding something like this, but jeez, they could at least have tried to do something. Looks like a break room.

Based on the pics provided earlier in this thread. This looks worse than the graphical styled chairs they had in this hallway about a year ago. I guess a place to sit is a place to sit. Better than sitting on the floor, I still hope this is temporary until something better is built. Like Rapunzel's rest stop in MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom