New D-Zone relaxation area coming to Epcot next week

wdizneew

Tow3zY3.jpg

This totally reminds me of a study hall at a college/university. I remember students would fight for those prime study spots during finals week....those were the days....

Sonconato

Okay, question for the Disney historians, what used to be in that hallway? I distinctly remember there being some sort of a shop or museum or something. I've only been alive since 1995 so whatever I'm thinking about was after that.
If you want to learn about Epcot and other Disney parks, check out Martin's ultimate tribute videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/MartinsVidsDotNet. They're wonderful.

Vegas Disney Fan

It has been a hallway for a long time. The room to the left in the picture above hosted the EPCOT history exhibits for a while, but its been shuttered for years.
I love all things Disney but this drives me crazy, between the Florida heat, the lack of options for young kids, and the thousands of cartoons Disney has why not utilize an empty space like this with a few TV's and some drawing tables, puzzles, games, etc. Put a bar in the corner for the adults and it's an instant money maker. Sometimes I don't understand Disney, they'll pay to light and air condition empty space but won't spend a couple thousand to make it usable.

brihow

I love all things Disney but this drives me crazy, between the Florida heat, the lack of options for young kids, and the thousands of cartoons Disney has why not utilize an empty space like this with a few TV's and some drawing tables, puzzles, games, etc. Put a bar in the corner for the adults and it's an instant money maker. Sometimes I don't understand Disney, they'll pay to light and air condition empty space but won't spend a couple thousand to make it usable.

You do know it would be a lot cheaper to just hire a babysitter and go to a bar?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom