New Construction..Something Big..?

nibblesandbits

What a unfortunate waste.:lookaroun:lol:
How would you know...you're not old enough to drink it...:lookaroun

(Sorry...not adding anything to the convo...let's see here...Um...I'm glad to see JM has probably not been "pushed out" like was possibly being talked about...there, that should suffice...:lookaroun :lol: )

WishIwasThere

Just imagine waiting in line for Big Thunder, and having an animitronic western Goofy say to you "Y'all be mighty careful out there, Scumbag". Thats my idea of funny.

Now for some reason...this is just making me laugh...:ROFLOL:Something very un-Disney like...but funny if it could happen.

PirateFrank

I think it's simplist implementation is just calling out names on a ride. Given what is being rumored with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter containing living environments in the walkways, I have to assume that they will try and incorporate this as well. When guests buy their tickets they could register them online in some capacity and fill out a brief questionaire. It may include things like favorite Disney movie, disney song, things like that.

I hope that's not the case. I'd be ok with an animated figure in the line queue going "Look, here's a few folks from New York."

But there's a certain comfort in a little anonymity, especially when you're on vacation. So if it decided to call out my name, I'd be ed. Especially since my first name is Frank, but my drivers license says "Francis". I can't begin to explain the frustration to people who meet me for the first time with the aide of an official document or resume....because almost always I have to go "please call me Frank"....Cops that pull me over are the worst at this. Probably because they enjoy the added discomfort I obviously show when they call me 'Francis'....

....but for some bucket of bolts, circuitboards and hydraulics on a theme park line to start calling me Francis, with no way to say "Call me Francis, and I kill ya!"....that would be too much for me to handle!:brick:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I hope that's not the case. I'd be ok with an animated figure in the line queue going "Look, here's a few folks from New York."

But there's a certain comfort in a little anonymity, especially when you're on vacation. So if it decided to call out my name, I'd be ed. Especially since my first name is Frank, but my drivers license says "Francis". I can't begin to explain the frustration to people who meet me for the first time with the aide of an official document or resume....because almost always I have to go "please call me Frank"....Cops that pull me over are the worst at this. Probably because they enjoy the added discomfort I obviously show when they call me 'Francis'....

....but for some bucket of bolts, circuitboards and hydraulics on a theme park line to start calling me Francis, with no way to say "Call me Francis, and I kill ya!"....that would be too much for me to handle!:brick:
Lighten up Francis!

:lol:
Sorry. Could not resist.

EPCOT Explorer

How would you know...you're not old enough to drink it...:lookaroun

(Sorry...not adding anything to the convo...let's see here...Um...I'm glad to see JM has probably not been "pushed out" like was possibly being talked about...there, that should suffice...:lookaroun )
Yes...Ha. Ha.:lookaroun:lol:

And yeah, it suffices. It's good to see a good VP still doing his best for TWDC.

I've had NextGen tech installed in my posts for a long time, _YOUR NAME HERE_ .

That is cor-rect, Sar-Voo./Robot voice.:lol::lookaroun

Maybe we've finally discovered Explorer's vice! He's a closet Alcoholic! Can't stop hittin' the Booze!
:eek:
Yes, that's exactly it.:lookaroun:lol: I drink to wash away the EPCOT Angst.:lol:

EPCOTPluto

I'll probably need to buy the industrial size. :lol: 20 packs of 14 each = should cover it. :eek:

ludenscherrybig.jpg

Seriously, though, when will new info from Disney emerge? It seems they are strategically waiting for the right moment...

EPCOT Explorer

I'll probably need to buy the industrial size. :lol: 20 packs of 14 each = should cover it. :eek:

ludenscherrybig.jpg

Seriously, though, when will new info from Disney emerge? It seems they are strategically waiting for the right moment...

They usually do the PR Stunts in Oct. :D Start of the fiscal year for them.

EPCOTPluto

They usually do the PR Stunts in Oct. :D Start of the fiscal year for them.
Of course. Always a WDW tradition! :rolleyes: :lol:

I am wondering if all this info being leaked is intentionally done to divert attention away from the companies transportation issues...
Meh, I won't be surprised if that was a case. I believe it's pure coincidence. Unless the Mayan prophecy is slowly descending upon us... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom