New Construction in Galaxy’s Edge

kalel8145

I tried really really hard to like this show, but there were only 1.5 episodes that were any good. Temura is such a bad actor. There was ZERO weight to any of his "tense" scenes.
I hear ya. Its like that stiff acting style was ok as Jengo Fett in the prequels since he was trying to not act suspicious and get caught by Obi Wan, and really he wasn't in a lot.
But as the focus of the series, it wasn't awesome.

Anteater

I hear ya. Its like that stiff acting style was ok as Jengo Fett in the prequels since he was trying to not act suspicious and get caught by Obi Wan, and really he wasn't in a lot.
But as the focus of the series, it wasn't awesome.
I really tried to like it since we loved the Mandalorian. But, it was just.... bad. Even went back to re-watch three episodes. It didn't get better on the re-watching. But, then again. I never could get into the Matrix movies. So, what would I know?

kalel8145

I really tried to like it since we loved the Mandalorian. But, it was just.... bad. Even went back to re-watch three episodes. It didn't get better on the re-watching. But, then again. I never could get into the Matrix movies. So, what would I know?
Yeah, I enjoyed it ok, if anything for nostalgia purposes. I almost feel like they knew it during production, which is why you had the episodes that focused only on Mando and Luke/Grogu and Ashoka. If they don't make another season, its fine. Just put Fennec in Mando and I'll be happy.

Purduevian

Jungle Adventureland and Fictional Mideval Fantasyland are set in America? I missed that in History class... 🙄
I always thought Magic Kingdom was kind of geographical of the world

Starting out west with Thunder mountain and western twang of Splash mountain. Country Bears was more Rocky Mountain. Liberty square was new England.
South of the USA area was Adventureland South America/ Caribbean
East of the New England was European fairytales
Finally east of England we go to Japan for "tomorrowland"

Not perfect, but kinda has a flow

Bleed0range

We really need a Mando ride. Just take the old Star tour simulators and move them to a new facade and retheme them. Have it be a bounty mission with Mando and baby Yoda coming along for the ride. The queue could utilize mandos giant Naboo N-1 Star fighter with baby Yoda waving like at Star Wars Celebration. Just make the queue really cool. Maybe Luke comes to help buy them some time to escape in the queue as well as some of the other big characters like Ashoka and then you fly off with them together for the ride part.

EPCOT-O.G.

There desperately needs some new things - call me wrong, but i found the whole land under whelming.

Nice rock work though.
It’s fatal flaw is it’s designed to make you do what Disney wants you to do (shop and eat in the new Star Wars universe) vs what the guests want to do (experience attractions, ideally in the Star Wars films they enjoy)

strictfoo

Not just epic, unreal.

That plus another ride and Galaxy's Edge I think will truly feel complete.

I wonder how much money these restaurants make for Disney. Unique restaurant experiences (Space 220, Blue Bayou, Oga's, etc) seem like something that not only add a lot to the guest experience, but also seem like they're priced in a way that would make them rather profitable.

A Galaxy's Edge restaurant just appears so obvious, it's weird that it's not in the works.

cookiee_munster

I wonder how much money these restaurants make for Disney. Unique restaurant experiences (Space 220, Blue Bayou, Oga's, etc) seem like something that not only add a lot to the guest experience, but also seem like they're priced in a way that would make them rather profitable.

A Galaxy's Edge restaurant just appears so obvious, it's weird that it's not in the works.
I think one will eventually come. there's a plot/area just for it, so hopefully we'll get something.

I want to see roaming droids. Even if they are with a cast member/keeper, it would still be pretty cool to see :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom