New computerized registers at eateries

markymark

Originally posted by BradleyJ
If you think I am being a jerk fine.

The machine were put in 2 years ago, they lasted about a month.

And then disapeared. They only took credit cards and room charges.

If they show up again one day, who knows.

But if you think I am being a jerk, becuase I commented on someone digging up a two year old news story, fine.

But there are more current issues that could be addressed. But what got me, is how many peeople kept on going like this was new news when it wasn't, they didn't go over, and were removed.

This story ended, a month after it started 2 years ago.

I am sooooo sorry for responding to this thread now, hey MainStreet USA, c'mon - NO OLD NEWS OK ;).

Infact we shouldn't talk about anything that isn't definately happening ever again. I mean what is the point of discussing it, it's not like this is a discussion forum or anything is it....

TURKEY

Actually, there was talk of bringing them back during the summer of 2001. I know because Liberty Inn was one of the proposed locations.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Actually, there was talk of bringing them back during the summer of 2001. I know because Liberty Inn was one of the proposed locations.

So who knows, they may try again, with a different design, perhaps. Maybe a little more user friendly, or whatever the problem was. Thank you, turkey leg boy, for the update.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom