New club cool flavors

figmntal95

mmmmmmmmmmm i like the ginger ale. i went once and it was out, i almost fainted. good thing i got to figment before anything bad happened! yay figment!:sohappy:

Frank Stallone

YAY!!! VEGITABETA IS STILL THERE!!!!!Now I got a question...my friend went to Japan as a forgeign excchange student for a year and I wanted him to bring me back some...He said he never herd of it so I searched it online to see if I could order it straight from the company. I found everything from Japan but Vegitabeta...Anyone know where I could get it?Thank you!~Leash

I work with a few Japanese cast members in guest relations, and none of them have ever heard of Vegitabeta. Good luck.

*changes out of her costume* DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Gotta go try them and guys!! Don't be decieved by "aquas frescas" I can make real yummy aqua frescas! When I mean fresh, I mean get the whole watermelon, cut it up into pieces, add some water and some sugar and add some ice. OMG SO GOOD DURING HOT SUMMER DAYS!! I'll be back later to tell you my report!

jedimaster1227

As long as my soda from China wasn't removed (which as your photos show, it wasn't) then I am fine with these new additions.

Thanks for the update!:wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
kshalkjdfadf :eek: a:eek: fgasfg:eek: afgafs:eek: gadga:eek: kahkjshdkfjla

IS THAT LIFT I SEE?!

I hope the Mexican version is the same as the German!

I'm so glad I'm going to Epcot this Sunday. Life just got so much better.

Yay!!!! I hope it is the same too. German Lift is awesome.

I actually tried Beverly and didnt think it was as bad as everyone says it was. Its flavor reminds me of bubble gum after its been chewed till the flavor is gone....or that is the aftertaste it left. I have definately had stuff that was worse than Beverly.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that. Don't get me wrong, if it came between drinking 8oz of lemon juice with chili powder in it and drinking 8 oz of Beverly, I would probably stil go with the lemon/chili combo beverage. It does taste a lot like old gum though.

Yeah, Mezzo Mix!! :sohappy:

And I am so springing Beverly on my unsuspecting friend next week. I have a plan and hope to have the moment on video. :lol:

Thanks for the pics!

Isnt it funny how we all use Beverly to torture our unsuspecting friends? :lol: Something tells me it isn't what Coca Cola and Disney had in mind when they were sitting around the boardroom sipping Diet Coke. :lol:

madtheswine630

I have to imagine that the folks working at Club Cool get a kick out of seeing people's expressions. :p I finally realized what the place was during my last trip to Disney, and when I saw the Beverly fountain, I immediately had to try it because I'd heard so many bad reports. It only had to touch my tongue before I was immediately spitting it out. XD

Are any of those available to be bought online? My mom and I thought that Krest was the best ginger ale we'd ever had before (the ones sold here are nearly flavorless, but Krest was really refreshing), and I was trying to find it online but had no luck. I'm sure it probably costs way more than it's worth, lol, but it would be nice to have every now and then!

I look forward to my next trip, so I can try the new flavors. ;)

brkgnews

Isnt it funny how we all use Beverly to torture our unsuspecting friends?

Firends? Hpmh... I have absolutely no scruples and will throw complete strangers under the bus.

Step 1) Get a cup full of Smart Watermelon (for realism in step two).
Step 2) Loudly extoll the virtues of the deliciousness of your drink.
Step 3) Wait for unsuspecting sap to ask what you're imbibing.
Step 4) Point to Beverly.
Step 5) Wait for spit take.
Step 6) Run like hell.
:goodnevil

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Firends? Hpmh... I have absolutely no scruples and will throw complete strangers under the bus.

Step 1) Get a cup full of Smart Watermelon (for realism in step two).
Step 2) Loudly extoll the virtues of the deliciousness of your drink.
Step 3) Wait for unsuspecting sap to ask what you're imbibing.
Step 4) Point to Beverly.
Step 5) Wait for spit take.
Step 6) Run like hell.
:goodnevil

:kiss: I love it. A true classic move. *thumbs up* :wave:

NASAMan

tiggerific418;1884516Isnt it funny how we all use Beverly to torture our unsuspecting friends? :lol: Something tells me it isn't what Coca Cola and Disney had in mind when they were sitting around the boardroom sipping Diet Coke. :lol:[/QUOTE said:
The same fountain set-up can be found at the end of The World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta, Georgia, hometown of Coke. That is where I first had a taste of Beverly. So don't blame Disney :), they are just going with a good thing.

I'm glad all the fountains are running again. So why were they out? Here is a surmise (read: educated guess) about the recent dearth of delicious drink at Club Cool. When the doors finally opened on the newly remodeled Club Cool, it was more popular than ever. The former Ice Station Cool was confusing to most guests, who never bothered to venture into the ice caves of refreshment. Now, guests can walk right up to the door, look inside, see people at the fountains and hear those coming out saying things like, "Can you believe Disney giving away drinks for FREE?" Now, all the drinks are brought and stored the same as American fountain drinks: as a syrup contained in large metal containers. These are typically produced in the country in which they are consumed. If Club Cool runs out of MezzoMix they can't just call up the local Coke distributer and have a new canister delivered. It has to make its way through shipping and customs before it can arrive. This takes time. So for a while, during the busy summer, most of the free drinks were dry. *Wait* Let me reread that ..... 'during busy summer..free drinks were dry'. Okay. Changed my mind. Disney deliberately keep the fountains dry to force guests to PURCHASE more beverages! It's a cola-conspiracy! Take arms and rise brothers, to consume more drinks, so that we may never be dry again!

Or, somebody just messed up and didn't order it on time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom