New club cool flavors

UWereTheOne

Original Poster
I'm not really sure what ones are new, I might have a picture of the old ones he sent me awhile ago somewhere on my computer. If I find that I'll figure out what ones are new.

helliker

The Watermelon soda is to die for. Shame they don't offer it in the China Pavillion with dinner!

Certain restaurants at WDW now have watermelon flavored soda. They add watermelon flavored syrup to Sprite and it tastes very good, similar to the chinese soda. They also had other flavors like Blackberry and Sour Apple. I had it at 50's Prime Time Cafe but they also had it on the menu at the Cape May Cafe. Also Jones Soda Co. has a watermelon flavored soda but in my opinion it isn't as good as Smart or even the Sprite concoction.

MissM

The Costa Rica Fanta was nasty. However, the Mexico Lift! was delicious. It's like carbonated apple juice. Yummy. I'd so buy it.

I was just there yesterday and was happy to see the range of flavors this time!
-m

MissM

how were the crowds yesterday?
Pretty busy actually. I was surprised. I expected Epcot to be busy with the Food & Wine Festival, but it was pretty crowded as was MK. We picked up FastPasses for Soarin' a little before noon with a 4:30 return time. It was a 90 minute standby. The lines for the booths were really crazy. Canada was one of the longest and slowest moving. We hit MK around 6pm and it was a good sized crowd too. Pirates was running 30-40 minutes for example.

It was busier then I thought it was going to be.
-m

Foladar

Pretty busy actually. I was surprised. I expected Epcot to be busy with the Food & Wine Festival, but it was pretty crowded as was MK. We picked up FastPasses for Soarin' a little before noon with a 4:30 return time. It was a 90 minute standby. The lines for the booths were really crazy. Canada was one of the longest and slowest moving. We hit MK around 6pm and it was a good sized crowd too. Pirates was running 30-40 minutes for example.

It was busier then I thought it was going to be.
-m
Hope those people left! We're about to leave out the door, like .. now!
Woohoo, I'll still post on my mobile, though!

captainbuzzy

Why aren;t there restaurants that sever many varieties of soda. You can go to bars that claim to have 100's of different kinds of beer but none that have even more than 10 different sodas! Anyone in the restaurant biz think this is a good idea?

:(

UWereTheOne

Original Poster
Why aren;t there restaurants that sever many varieties of soda. You can go to bars that claim to have 100's of different kinds of beer but none that have even more than 10 different sodas! Anyone in the restaurant biz think this is a good idea?

:(

Well, I'm not in the restaurant biz, but I definately think that's a good idea. Why can't like Burger King or something like that have international flavors?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
club cool isn't on the map but going to go looking for it today.

Center of Future World on the right side if you back is to Spaceship Earth - across from Mouse Gear - near the walkway that leads to the Land (with Soarin') and Seas. It's actually the "South West Innoventions" building if you want to get technical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom