New Cirque du Soleil pricing effective later this month

stelledelmare

I was stupidly thinking that they may have come down a little. How many tickets to they sell on average at that price?

I imagine they sell quite a bit. I was there on July 30th and it was a full house (for the 6 showing and sold out for the 9 showing). I know that's a long time ago but I'm pretty sure it's like that almost every night. They do really well.

I imagine they sell quite a bit. I was there on July 30th and it was a full house (for the 6 showing and sold out for the 9 showing). I know that's a long time ago but I'm pretty sure it's like that almost every night. They do really well.

That's awesome. I've seen some of their work on TV and the internet but it would be amazing to see them live. But I've always wondered how well they do with a stationary performance stage instead of a touring group. But I suppose being set in WDW really helps keep new customers coming in.

Pioneer Hall

I was stupidly thinking that they may have come down a little. How many tickets to they sell on average at that price?

Ticket sales do well. As far as seeing a Cirque show is concerned, those prices are on par with their other performances. Also, they tend to do a bit of discounting for the show as well. I know that when I saw it we got 20 or 30 percent off category 2 seating.

Ticket sales do well. As far as seeing a Cirque show is concerned, those prices are on par with their other performances. Also, they tend to do a bit of discounting for the show as well. I know that when I saw it we got 20 or 30 percent off category 2 seating.

I might try looking for discounts then. I don't know why that never occurred to me. We might go see this on our upcoming trip if I can get my wife to go. She hates the theater or opera or any stage shows really. It is a trial just to get her to see a Disney show. LOL I grew up in theater myself and love this type of show.

MissM

I might try looking for discounts then. I don't know why that never occurred to me. We might go see this on our upcoming trip if I can get my wife to go. She hates the theater or opera or any stage shows really. It is a trial just to get her to see a Disney show. LOL I grew up in theater myself and love this type of show.
I would but a caveat though that most of the time when I see Cirque discounts, they are for Florida residents or AP holders.

llrain

DVC has been offering us a steep discount for several, what seems uninterrupted years now(year round disco). Currently we are in a 50.00
ticket price for catagory 1 or is it 2 seating. Not 50.00 off but 50.00 total price.

EvanAnderson

I think the prices went down slightly. I have two Category 1 tickets for tonight and each one was $116, now they're showing $113.

EDIT: Nevermind, I re-read it. I can't tell the difference in them.

jlevis

We've seen Love in Vegas and La Nouba at DTD. If you've never seen Cirque du Soleil show you have missed a great show.

gwhb75

We booked tickets through DVC for a party of four for $210 (with taxes) for September 16th. We've never seen Cirque live before, so we're pretty excited to see it.

kashmir

Many people here said same old show...but when I went I was awed - I was seeing them in person and it was fabulous!

popsicletrees

How are the seats at the Category 3 level? I am thinking about going during my trip in May. We are planning on doing a lot of things on this trip that we don't normally do/have never done. This is one thing that we've always wanted to do, but with all of the other activities, I don't think I can justify over $100 for a ticket.

jlevis

How are the seats at the Category 3 level? I am thinking about going during my trip in May. We are planning on doing a lot of things on this trip that we don't normally do/have never done. This is one thing that we've always wanted to do, but with all of the other activities, I don't think I can justify over $100 for a ticket.

The theater is fairly compact. We had seats in next to the back row of category 2 and had an excellent view. If you buy online you can see where the seats are located. It is a great show!

The theater is fairly compact. We had seats in next to the back row of category 2 and had an excellent view. If you buy online you can see where the seats are located. It is a great show!

It shows you your exact table? I bought our last tickets online and it didn't show us. It just showed were category 3 was at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom