New Cirque du Soleil pricing effective later this month

jlevis

It shows you your exact table? I bought our last tickets online and it didn't show us. It just showed were category 3 was at.

Unless they changed it since we went to La Nouba it was theater seating and we bought our tickets through the Cirque web site. Did the same for Love in Vegas, again theater seating. In both cases we were shown the seat location. Just went to the La Nouba site and it showed me the row, HH and seats 9 & 10. There was a PDF for the seating chart.

LizziB

We went to see this show Friday 2nd Sept. It was AMAZING. My parents commented on how much better it was compared to the Las Vegas cirque du soleil.
Yes the ticket prices seemed a little steep (category 2 seating, approx $95 an adult), but the show was just brilliant. There were at times too much to see and didn't know where to look, but the skills of those involved were worth watching.
I certainly wouldn't pay for the front and centre seats, or possibly the category 1 seats, as you'd miss when the acts use the walkway behind them, and would possibly end up with severe neck ache when you have to look up to watch the acts above you! I don't think that there would be that much difference in viewing perspective for the catergory 2 and 3 seats.

Ignohippo

"O" in Vegas was the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

I was hoping for a refresh of the show, but if they're doing so well I doubt they would spend the money or close the show for a month or two to do it.

Glad to hear it's doing so well! For such an old show, that's really amazing.

Greenkai3000

Wow

I have seen the show many, many times, from front row center which is , is my opinion, the best place to see the show. Every time I see the show I notice that there are quite a few empty seats in all sections of the theater. I've never once seen a full house. I wonder if it's inflation that's making them jack up the price now?

The show is awesome, better than the traveling ones, even after they changed it up a bit, and replaced one of the acts (Balancing on Chairs) for Juggling. However, I would much rather spend that much money seeing the other Cirque shows in Las Vegas which are 10 times better. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom