New Cirque du Soleil 'Drawn to Life' show in development to replace La Nouba

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Cirque du Soleil announces the addition of 2 new acts as 'Drawn to Life' nears its premiere at Walt Disney World​

Cirque-du-Soleil_Full_45120.jpg

brb1006

Cirque du Soleil announces the addition of 2 new acts as 'Drawn to Life' nears its premiere at Walt Disney World​

Cirque-du-Soleil_Full_45120.jpg
This show is already sounding to be something very special. Even more so than La Nouba, Cirque Du Solei's 50th show arriving during WDW's 50th Anniversary is so fitting!

MrPromey

The prices are pretty consistent with any shows of this type.
Agreed. Cirque shows have definitely gone up over the years but this is ballpark of what I paid for the last tent show that rolled through town and while I'm not 100% sold on the mashup yet, this looks to be better than that one was (imho).

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Any chance they do a pre-show on 11/17? We're there when this opens but already have Very Merriest tickets for 11/18...
There are some dress rehearsals planned before 18, but I don't know yet if any tickets will be made available to the public for those.

KBLovedDisney

I thought they discontinued the 'death wheel' act since it is so dangerous. But now it looks like they revamped it to include two more acrobats?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom