New Cirque du Soleil 'Drawn to Life' show in development to replace La Nouba

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has announced early access tickets for Passholders -

"Set your imagination in motion with Drawn to Life—a love letter to the art of Disney animation opening Nov 18 at Disney Springs. Passholders can purchase tickets now through Aug 19 before they go on sale to the general public!

Set your imagination in motion with Drawn to Life—a love letter to the art of Disney animation interpreted through the acrobatic mastery of Cirque du Soleil. The show tells the story of a determined girl who embarks on an inspiring quest filled with her childhood Disney memories, brought to life through Cirque du Soleil’s innovative design and dazzling performances.

Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable and may not be resold. The number of tickets available is limited and tickets are valid only for the specific show date and time. Entertainment elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. Tickets for Drawn to Life can be purchased online directly from Cirque du Soleil® here. Please note that once you leave the Walt Disney World website, different terms of use and privacy policy will apply."

Here is the link for APs to buy tickets

Namaari

Will definitely be getting tickets when we go to WDW over Thanksgiving this year! I remember seeing the advertisements for 'La Nouba' back in the 90s and desperately wanting to go, but had never gotten the chance. Glad Cirque shows are returning to DS!

brb1006

Episodes 3, 4 and 5 from the behind-the-scenes series on Drawn to Life

I don't care if this show technically doesn't count as WDW's 50th Anniversary offering (since it was delayed by a year). But this is one 50th Anniversary offering that has me the most excited. Especially since it's a love letter and tribute to Disney's history of hand-drawn animation.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom