New Cirque du Soleil 'Drawn to Life' show in development to replace La Nouba

itsy bitsy spider

Whoa, I can't believe it's been over 4 years since they announced this. I wonder what all of the poor performers were doing for $$$. Maybe they were cat burglars.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Whoa, I can't believe it's been over 4 years since they announced this. I wonder what all of the poor performers were doing for $$$. Maybe they were cat burglars.
Many of the performers from La Nouba joined the cast of other Cirque shows. For example, a number of the Power Track team went to Alegria: In a New Light. The majority of the cast of Drawn to Life are likely pulled from other shows, as well. With the exception of the Cirque shutdown between March 2020 and October 2021, none of the performers were without a job unless they chose to leave Cirque completely.

DisneyDebRob

Without reading the first 28 pages.. im trying to not know anything about the show.. coukd someone tell me the best place to sit? Getting tickets for this Nov-Dec trip. Thanks! Ive heard the cheaper seats were better for this show? Thanks!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Without reading the first 28 pages.. im trying to not know anything about the show.. coukd someone tell me the best place to sit? Getting tickets for this Nov-Dec trip. Thanks! Ive heard the cheaper seats were better for this show? Thanks!
Here...

Personally, I would never get a seat outside the red angle. The closer to the stage the better. The stadium seats are tiered enough that the person in front of you doesn't block your view.

View attachment 604797

Sirwalterraleigh

The last minute walk up is interesting…I think I had forgotten that

As Jack says “I’m in the market…as it were”

…nothing about a grumpy though

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No

Those are great seat suggestions. I saw La Nouba over 8 times, in different seats, and the best experiences were always when I was able to sit in the first three sections closest to the stage. I've done front row once, not for DTL, and I didn't find it was a challenge to see any aerial acts, but you'd know your neck strength better. But like Penguin said, any seat within that angle is a good choice.

Sirwalterraleigh

Those are great seat suggestions. I saw La Nouba over 8 times, in different seats, and the best experiences were always when I was able to sit in the first three sections closest to the stage. I've done front row once, not for DTL, and I didn't find it was a challenge to see any aerial acts, but you'd know your neck strength better. But like Penguin said, any seat within that angle is a good choice.
I’ve found I like second tier, dead on in the 4-5 cirque shows I've seen the best

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Just saw it today. Absolutely mind blowing. Amazing show. Got tickets last minute and the theater wasn’t even half full. But it deserved to be full.

Sat in the middle of the very back top row. Perfect seats, I recommend those seats if budgeting is a thing. Got them for $80 the day of. There was no intermission.

Cant wait to take my wife’s family in august. I will definitely enjoy seeing this show again!

DCBaker

Premium Member
Cirque du Soleil has announced some discounts to Drawn to Life for DVC, APs and Florida Residents.

The discounts are limited to seating categories 2 and 3 - $12 off for category 3 and $15 off for category 2.

Here are the terms -

"Offer is only valid for performances of Drawn to Life from June 10, 2022 to October 1, 2022 and is subject to blockout dates, specifically July 1-5, 2022, September 2-5, 2022, and September 10, 2022. Tickets may be purchased online or at the box office at Disney Springs. All tickets purchased with the Florida resident offer must be picked up at will call at the box office located at Disney Springs and the purchaser will need to show proof of Florida residency at that time. This offer is non-transferable. Tickets are subject to taxes and fees. Tickets cannot be resold, refunded or exchanged. Limit eight tickets per Florida Resident. This offer is restricted to seat categories 2 and 3, and may be modified at Cirque du Soleil's discretion. Offer and tickets are subject to availability. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers.This offer may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to change as offerings are not guaranteed."

Here is the discount page -

JohnD

Cirque du Soleil has announced some discounts to Drawn to Life for DVC, APs and Florida Residents.

The discounts are limited to seating categories 2 and 3 - $12 off for category 3 and $15 off for category 2.

Here are the terms -

"Offer is only valid for performances of Drawn to Life from June 10, 2022 to October 1, 2022 and is subject to blockout dates, specifically July 1-5, 2022, September 2-5, 2022, and September 10, 2022. Tickets may be purchased online or at the box office at Disney Springs. All tickets purchased with the Florida resident offer must be picked up at will call at the box office located at Disney Springs and the purchaser will need to show proof of Florida residency at that time. This offer is non-transferable. Tickets are subject to taxes and fees. Tickets cannot be resold, refunded or exchanged. Limit eight tickets per Florida Resident. This offer is restricted to seat categories 2 and 3, and may be modified at Cirque du Soleil's discretion. Offer and tickets are subject to availability. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers.This offer may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to change as offerings are not guaranteed."

Here is the discount page -

I'm going the last week in September (using Disney+ 25% off resort discount), so this fits within my timeframe. Something I just may want to build in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom