New Characters in the parks?

Mandabella

aimster said:
I'd personally love to meet Cruella and trade remarks with her. That would be quite amusing as I have as sharp a tongue as she can. :drevil:

Oh she's a lot of fun! We ran into her, and several other villains, during the MNSSHP party on Halloween night. Hubby and I were dressed up as Pirates. Cruella berated me on my entire because after she doesn't like stripes as she informed me, she likes SPOTS!

:lol:

Mandabella

disneyphilip said:
The hag is another name that is often used when referring to the Witch from "Snow White".

We ran into her during MNSHHP. She signs the autograph books as "Snow Witch" and then draws an apple. I personally would have rather seen the Evil Queen in her purple/black attire myself. Has anyone see the Evil Queen in the parks? But hey I can't complain too much. That night was full of prime villain meet n greet time!!
:sohappy:

love,love, love those disney villains!

CaptainMichael

MartyMouse said:
Don’t get me wrong I love the classic characters as much as the next guy, but do kids really know who Darkwing Duck is? The show barely has 2 seasons under its belt and I’m not even sure that you can see it ion TV any more. My son is 10 (getting past the age to care about the characters) and the only reason he knows who DW is, is because I had all the VHS tapes the Disney released in the mid 90s.

Darkwing Duck rocks!!!! I'm pretty sure that it had more than two seasons, and yes, it still comes on Toon Disney weekdays at 12:00 CST. Darkwing Duck is one Disney's greatest animated cartoons ever. I'm 17 and I would most definitely take my picture with the terror that flaps in the night!

CaptainMichael

mrtoad said:
I believe Mickey only greets in two places. One is in front of the Castle after the Cinderella Surprise Celebration, the other is in Toontown Fair. I could be wrong, but I think that is correct.

Well, that would explain why I didn't see him, I did not set foot in Toontown Fair or see the Cinderella Surprise Celebration.

Number_6

I also saw Mickey and Goofy at Epcot over at Mission:Space in their astronaut outfits. I think I have a picture somewhere, but I'll have to check....

Okay, found it. Hopefully the link will work:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/bc/3fed3e5...4/Space+Mickey+and+Goofy.jpg?BCKrmFBBpyp0KD.H

As far as bringing out Darkwing Duck, I'm 27 so I was what? Early teens when it was on? Great show. I liked it. Now, I'm grown and have kids. I don't really need more of a reason to want to go to Disney, but if I could get my pic taken with characters that I don't already have 100 pics of me with, then that's a bonus in my book. And since alot of the fans of Darkwing Duck from when it was first aired are now also grown, letting people know that characters like that are now out there might get the attention of a few more people and bring in more money.

JeffH

I hope we finally get to see Tinkerbell.
Last Friday we saw one of the Army men meeting people at the Tram!
I don't mean when they were dropped off, but where they were being picked up!!!
He was probably riding the tram with the guests that morning.
Other 'characters' that I hope to see:
Ariel and Pocahantas and more of the Princes at the Character Breakfast(s).
Ariel (w/legs) at other meet and greets, and Prince Eric
All the other Princes.
More characters from Lilo and Stitch, Pleekly, Gantu...
Dodger.

It's good to hear that there are new characters to be added to the mix.

I'm hoping they let the Princes out to do meet and greets. You always see the Princesses, but I want a picture with the Princes :p One character I'd absolutely love to see is Human Beast.

Ah well, more characters for me to get pictures with this time around! (6 days till we leave!) :sohappy:

drew81

By all means, please contact Disney to let them know if you want to continue to see new characters. I wrote letters and emails to Disney. You can always go to guest relations and ask them to call for you. Sometimes a prince or two may be out. Don't give up looking for them.

Ringo8n24

I would love to see as many characters from Beauty and the Beast as they can have normally besides Belle and the Beast. Lumiere and Cogsworth would be great! I love that movie. :)

rogerrabbitfan9 said:
Love to see DW. Army men would be so cool . I would think Stitch will be out for SGE .

I've seen the Army Men. On my last trip there was one playing DDR beside me in the arcade at MGM. One of the most amusing memories and pictures I have :)

mrtoad

tigsmom said:
We met up with Mickey on Main Street during E night.

I don't know where I heard that from them. I was misinformed and in turn misinformed. What if I started this whole chain of misinformation. It could go on and on. Oh boy... :animwink:

Mandabella

Ringo8n24 said:
I would love to see as many characters from Beauty and the Beast as they can have normally besides Belle and the Beast. Lumiere and Cogsworth would be great! I love that movie. :)

I totally agree! I'd love to get my picture taken with Lumiere! Let's not stop there, let's have a Beauty and the Beast character meal with Belle, Beast, Cogsworth, Lumiere, etc. and they could break out into "Be Our Guest" while we dine! Ok, now I'm being silly!

Chape19714

Mandabella said:
I totally agree! I'd love to get my picture taken with Lumiere! Let's not stop there, let's have a Beauty and the Beast character meal with Belle, Beast, Cogsworth, Lumiere, etc. and they could break out into "Be Our Guest" while we dine! Ok, now I'm being silly!

I thought about that for a dinner show! lol!

Mandabella said:
Has anyone see the Evil Queen in the parks?

I have.

The Snow Queen (another name that she often goes by) makes occasional appearances for meet-and-greets at MGM. She also appears in the Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade and Fantasmic.

She also does meets at the Magic Kingdom once in a great while. She also appears in the Share a Dream Come True Parade, Cinderella's Surprise Celebration and SpectroMagic.

MKCP 1985

You mean this ole girl?

10780Spectro8-med.jpg

Mandabella

disneyphilip said:
I have.

The Snow Queen (another name that she often goes by) makes occasional appearances for meet-and-greets at MGM. She also appears in the Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade and Fantasmic.

She also does meets at the Magic Kingdom once in a great while. She also appears in the Share a Dream Come True Parade, Cinderella's Surprise Celebration and SpectroMagic.

I've seen her several times in parades/shows.

I was interested in looking for her at meet-n-greets. On my last trip, I tried to get as many pictures/autographs of the villians as possible and missed the Queen! I got the Big Bad Wolf, but never saw the Queen! Thanks, I will look for her at MGM next time. :)

Senderella

I wish Disney Channel would start showing the old classics again. I'm still ticked they quit showing.. oh what was it? Ink & Paint Club? (late night black & white was on another channel wasn't it?) It's a shame kids can't grow up watching the old classics anymore. Sorry, but I'm not thrilled about constant Lizzie McGuire & Thats so Raven & all of the other shows constantly shown. I don't get why they took it off their late night line up and show the tweenie shows instead. Adults love Disney too! :fork: :fork:

CaptainMichael

Senderella said:
I wish Disney Channel would start showing the old classics again. I'm still ticked they quit showing.. oh what was it? Ink & Paint Club? (late night black & white was on another channel wasn't it?) It's a shame kids can't grow up watching the old classics anymore. Sorry, but I'm not thrilled about constant Lizzie McGuire & Thats so Raven & all of the other shows constantly shown. I don't get why they took it off their late night line up and show the tweenie shows instead. Adults love Disney too! :fork: :fork:

I agree, the Disney Channel needs more variety. No one wants to see Lizzie McGuire, Thats so Raven, Kim Possible, The Proud Family, and Even Stevens constantly. Throw in Tailspin, Duck Tales, Quack Pack, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, and Bonkers in there every once in a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom