New Characters in the parks?

kanepresten

DisneyFratboy said:
Kim possible and Ron stoppable should begin doing sets within a few weeks at the Disney-mgm studios

WHERE do u get ur info? No character performers have even auditioned for KP and ron, much less trained.. ive heard of no cotume fittings either. The costumes were designed and heights assigned a while back, but ive heard nothing mroe about them since like february, aside from rumored showings at DCA... nothing in the disney world stuff really. lemme know what u know. last i heard, its gonna be at earliest late winter 05 b4 we can expect anything of these guys.

KP

netenyahoo

There was was no rumor, only fact of KP and Ron at DCA as they were there in a parade of ABC Kids shows like Power Rangers for the ABC event in September. They haven't been out since though.

kanepresten

netenyahoo said:
There was was no rumor, only fact of KP and Ron at DCA as they were there in a parade of ABC Kids shows like Power Rangers for the ABC event in September. They haven't been out since though.

OK... way i understand it is that DCA does not actively use them, but only has permission form disney channel to use them for special events in direct promotion of the disney channel brand, or for an event that disney channel has thrown for special guests and they want KP and ron out. Disney world has the same sort of contract, thpugh since disney channels offices are not close by, the likelihood of disney channel using the florida parks for a special event are kinda slim, and disney world entertainment realizes the unlikelyhood of these kind of events so they have yet to actually audition for character entertainers to portray the roles.
KP

Ariel17

I wonder if anyone has pictures of Peter Pan and Wendy when they first started appearing? I heard that Peter Pan used to be really tall! :eek:

Also, if there are indeed characters out and about of Kim and Ron, are there any pictures?

JBoogie

Mary Poppins said:
Actually, this wasn't the first time it happened. Meet and greets are done anytime there are technical difficulties before the show but after the theater has been loaded. The performers also know to sign their character names. :wave:

Well this time that they came out they must have been the first time out for alot of the cast of the Festival of the Lion King them. They didn't know what to do, they were all looking at each other and asking each other "What do we do? What do we sign?" I was the first one up to alot of them and they were in groups of 3-5 and they all did the same thing. They stood in front of us not knowing what to do. So my take on it is that they have never been out before. And if they had, then I would say a good 99% of this cast had not been out for meet-n-greets before since they were so "confused" (but having fun with it)

diddy_mouse

one thing about the characters that i like is that there are more of them at Epcot. it was nice to see other movie characters besides mickey and friends. also the little "characters on holiday" bus was cute too.

but like many others i will say that the one character missing is Dreamfinder. bring him back!! (Figment misses him)

aimster

FYI... I saw Darkwing Duck at MK this past Sunday (the 14th). He semed to have a pretty long line too. Hope the kiddies knew who he was.

General Grizz

Don't kill the possibilities!

dreamfinder133.jpg

drew81

Grizz, I am not killing the possibilities. I want Dreamfinder and Figment back as a meet n greet. That would be awesome! I am not saying never, but highly unlikely the way mngt is today.

drew81

I sure know who Darkwing is. Darkwing was surprised to know that there were two people in a row that knew him....right Atta?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom