New Center Stage at Disney's Hollywood Studios

cosmicray

If it's not retractable, give me 20 minutes and a SawzAll and I will make it retract..... once.
56854117.jpg

MerlinTheGoat

Well i'm glad that the stage is temporary and the spires are still coming back. Would be fantastic if the stage was moved to a different location not blocking anything, but at least it's only a relatively small part of the year.

G00fyDad

That stage really is ugly. Does it have to have the huge roof?

Since its temporary, anyone know when it's coming down?

Around September 7th. That is the last day of the Frozen Summer of Fun (Aren't we a little sick of Frozen by now??) and the stage should start coming down the next day. My guess is that by September 10th it will be down again. At least for another few months until the next useless celebration they drag it out for.

djkidkaz

If they actually start construction around the park this fall I could see them leaving the stage up and having some dumb show to make up for the headache to guests and to drive attendance.

jrhwdw

Has that even been confirmed? This is the first I've heard of it.... with construction, I DOUBT they'd do a hard ticket event.
Forgive me if I'm not up to date but has it been confirmed about Construction this fall at DHS??? Is DHS's Redo a SURE thing at D23 this year???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom