New Beast Costume

I am Timmy

Sweetumstms.jpg
+
buffaloportrait2.jpg
= NEW BEAST
Oh, you nailed it! That is so good.

brb1006

Not trying to go too off-topic but this was one of my favorite shows growing up. Great way to see older cartoons and it was fun to watch the new animation of all your favorite Disney characters interacting with each other.
It's a shame the show only lasted 2 seasons

Figments Friend

Cowan Costumes, based in Texas, does some nice work.
I'm not going to openly claim they 'do the work'...but if you are a costumed character fan check em' out sometime.

:)

-

RSoxNo1

Between this, Little Mermaid, and Indiana Jones, BatB shows its age the most. My family noticed it on each trip starting in 2002. Throwing in a Beast costume that can 'talk' doesn't fix the show.

I think I'd prefer the show better if Beast wasn't the cartoon representation. When you're mixing real performers with the cartoon representations it doesn't work as well for me. It's one of the many reasons why I liked Aladdin A Musical Spectacular so much.

Figments Friend

Nice new set of cloths ....just in time for the new live action film release.

This Beast looks like a hybrid of the previous 'original' sculpted version combined with the 'new' version.
The different fur coloring and closed mouth, as well as missing the 'fur flaps' on the side of his face make him look slightly different from the two previous versions shown here.
His brows are different too...fuller and more like the 'new' version.
Interesting.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom