New Beast Costume

Chef Kronk

Original Poster
Beast has debuted a new look on DCL and will soon be at WDW and DL. Below is a picture. I'm honestly not a big fan of this new look, but what do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 3,474

discos

It kinda reminds me more of the look of the beast in the stage musical. The mouth looks a bit odd though, with a bit of tweaking it might be okay.

TheOrangeBird01

When and where was that picture taken? I'm looking at some shots on Google Images from Be Our Guest and he looks much angrier / less friendly than this one. Of the three, I'd rank:

1. This picture
2. The new one
3. The angry-looking beast I see on Google

I'm not totally sure when it was taken, but I can confirm that he looked like this since at least December, if not before.

CaptainAmerica

I'm not totally sure when it was taken, but I can confirm that he looked like this since at least December, if not before.
I was there in January and he was pretty mean looking then. I'll post a picture if I get the approval to share from my family members in it. The costume is almost identical except the mouth. Your beast looks like he's smiling, my beast looks like he's angry. It's the slight curl of the lips. They achieve the "smile" vibe on the new head with the curvature of the teeth.

TheOrangeBird01

I was there in January and he was pretty mean looking then. I'll post a picture if I get the approval to share from my family members in it. The costume is almost identical except the mouth. Your beast looks like he's smiling, my beast looks like he's angry. It's the slight curl of the lips. They achieve the "smile" vibe on the new head with the curvature of the teeth.

Oh really? I need to look through my pictures of me with the Beast again then. I thought he looked like friendlier than usual last time I saw him, but the picture I posted could have been from years ago (It's just something I found on Google) ...

Just doubled checked the year of the picture was taken and it was 2009. So maybe he was redesigned since then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom