New atraction for Epcot!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Epcot attendance it down a bit but continually adding E-Ticket rides need to take a rest. Disney Studios has the 100 Years of Magic of Celebration and attendance will probly go down when the celebration ends, the same as with the Millennium celebration. People may lose interest with The Magic Kingdom if there is no new E-Ticket attraction especially if there hasn't been one for 10 Years.

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
So continues the posting battle between MickeyMoose15 and Disjosh. :rolleyes:

It's not a posting battle...........it's just that its impossible to get a word in w/o YOU conttradicting it!!!:p

Cosmo

new attraction

During my trip last week i tried to get a look at the space that used to house the millenium village (twixt UK and Canada) to see what was going on and it does look like they're doing something with that space. I remeber that it was a huge area so i would think that they'd want to use it for something and that if a new ride is to be started at World showcase, that would be the logical place. I'm probably going back this weekend so i'll take another look and ask around to see what's up:D

markymark

I thought that too, but I was sure I had read somewhere that it was going to be used as a kind of convention centre. Can't remember where I saw it though!!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
I thought that too, but I was sure I had read somewhere that it was going to be used as a kind of convention centre. Can't remember where I saw it though!!

well when we were there. they used MV as the pin station area. god it was full of pins. :confused:

mightyduck

That'll be because it was the pin station I expect!! ;)

Scary how that works, isn't it?

I thought Mr P posted pictures of the MV area now that it's convention space...you may have read that here, Marky. I was in it.... and it was indeed, full of pins for the pin trading event...:rolleyes:

markymark

Originally posted by mightyduck

Scary how that works, isn't it?

I thought Mr P posted pictures of the MV area now that it's convention space...you may have read that here, Marky. I was in it.... and it was indeed, full of pins for the pin trading event...:rolleyes:

The trading event, where pins where traded for other pins?

mightyduck

The trading event, where pins where traded for other pins?

Oh, yes....the limited edition pins were sold, bought and traded at the pin trading event...and non-LE pins were sold, bought and traded...and pins were, in fact, traded at the pin trading event, which featured appearances by Pin Trader Mickey and Minnie....

markymark

Originally posted by mightyduck

Oh, yes....the limited edition pins were sold, bought and traded at the pin trading event...and non-LE pins were sold, bought and traded...and pins were, in fact, traded at the pin trading event, which featured appearances by Pin Trader Mickey and Minnie....

Sorry, but I just don't get this whole pin trading lark! Oh well D'ya think we should end this thread drift now?

DisJosh

Sorry, but I just don't get this whole pin trading lark! Oh well D'ya think we should end this thread drift now?

I dont get it either.....thats why I didnt do it! I'm fine with just buying pins, but if ya do just buy em dont wear em b/c crazy pin ppl will stalk you and hastle you to trade with em..........theyre scary!

markymark

Originally posted by DisJosh

I dont get it either.....thats why I didnt do it! I'm fine with just buying pins, but if ya do just buy em dont wear em b/c crazy pin ppl will stalk you and hastle you to trade with em..........theyre scary!

Really?

How strange is that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom