New announcement.. "the year of we ain"t doing nothing.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjlc57

Original Poster
I am reading these "rumors" around here about this and that, and Disney Seas, and I am telling you I got the scoop on Disney World announcement in October..

its the YEAR OF" WE AIN"T DOING NOTHING."

while Disney watches and waits for Universal to announce HENRY POTTER TWO Expansion, We all get to enjoy the year of "We AIN"T DOING NOTHING".

no expansion, no upgrades, NO NOTHING, except a price increase.. which you all can't wait for.

so Climb aboard and get ready for the YEAR OF "WE AIN"T DOING NOTHING". it will be magical as we sit back and count our money and continue to slide back towards the competition.. Watch in fun and excitement as we charge more for a Coca Cola. and maybe even bring back buying tickets for various rides.. so not only will we raise the price , BUT YOU CAN PAY A PREMIUM to ride certain rides..

Yes the Year of " WE AIN"T DOING NOTHING" will be so special our accounting staff.. As we rake in the bucks and SPEND NOTHING.. Almost like Great America, and look what its doing for THEM..

watch as we cut back staff,. refuse to clean the toilets, and fail to replace light bulbs or do the painting..

Smell the smells as we cut back on cleaning of the uniforms and the Character outfits..

its going to be something else..

THE YEAR of "WE AIN"T DOING NOTHING"..

brought to you by the memory of Michael Eisner..

SleepingMonk

I can't wait to see the banners and the new parade!

Hand drawn signs that just say "meh" hung across main street and a quick parade with two floats and three characters sitting on folding chairs taking a smoke break.

:lol:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Funny, I was there over the weekend and didn't really experience those issues that your ramblings suggest.....

And I suppose the whole FLE, the work on MSUSA, the new resorts, and all of the assorted ongoing special events fall under your categorization?

Anything to pi$$ and moan these days, I suppose. I would blame the summer onslaught of stupidity for this thread, but seeing that you're 54.....

wizards8507

And I suppose the whole FLE, the work on MSUSA, the new resorts, and all of the assorted ongoing special events fall under your categorization?

...and Star Tours, The Dream, The Fantasy, refurbishment of the Inferno Barge, new restaurants and Hyperion Wharf...

Tigger1988

Want some cheese to go with that whine?

And if you're going to insist on using 'ain't' repeatedly at least write it correctly.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was with you up until the Wharf. The Wharf is nothing but a figment of JT's imagination.
Well there was that pretty piece of concept art. Granted it does not look like it will ever come to fruition but it was the one of the few things that was not pulled out of thin air.:D

George

Liker of Things
while Disney watches and waits for Universal to announce HENRY POTTER TWO Expansion, We all get to enjoy the year of "We AIN"T DOING NOTHING".

As a big Henry Potter fan myself, I'm disappointed that we haven't even got one theme park ride or land devoted to the series.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As a big Henry Potter fan myself, I'm disappointed that we haven't even got one theme park ride or land devoted to the series.
I know what you mean. You would think that being the longest serving federal judge would at least score you a meet n greet.:lol:

cowanfamily

Disgruntled! Probably couldn't afford a trip this year. I guess I would be disgruntled to if I lived in Wisconsin.

Hey cheer up, go rent the new Henry Potter movie!

MKCP 1985

Didn't you see the announcement Disney is bringing King Louie and the crumbling temple back to the Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean is bringing live ammo back for park guests to duck and dodge.

:hammer:

MKCP 1985

not to mention the Maelstrom ride is going to use all of its track and will go all the way out over the rocks until you are dangling over thin air! :D

bjlc57

Original Poster
You have to admit..

Now.. while my post is a farce.. you have to admit, that Universal is doing a TON, and Disney world isn't hardly doing anything.. NO major rides.. and the Fanstasy Land Upgrade, is minor at best..

I am sorry, but its NOT WHINING, when your direct competitor is Expanding TWICE, while you sit on your hands..

wait until this last HP movie comes out.. oh and I purposely use HENRY POTTER instead of Harry Potter.. as a jab towards Universal..

but when this last movie comes out and does RECORD BOX OFFICE, its going to affect UNIVERSAL IN A BIG WAY.. and its going to be extremely profitable for them..

so go ahead, ,defend the Michael Eisner school of theme parks, because if it continues, MY ORIGINAL POST will not be very far off..

menamechris

Now.. while my post is a farce.. you have to admit, that Universal is doing a TON, and Disney world isn't hardly doing anything.. NO major rides.. and the Fanstasy Land Upgrade, is minor at best..

I am sorry, but its NOT WHINING, when your direct competitor is Expanding TWICE, while you sit on your hands..

wait until this last HP movie comes out.. oh and I purposely use HENRY POTTER instead of Harry Potter.. as a jab towards Universal..

but when this last movie comes out and does RECORD BOX OFFICE, its going to affect UNIVERSAL IN A BIG WAY.. and its going to be extremely profitable for them..

so go ahead, ,defend the Michael Eisner school of theme parks, because if it continues, MY ORIGINAL POST will not be very far off..

Meanwhile the news reports today say that Universal Orlando has been sold to Comcast. Hhmmmm...

I am not arguing a lot of what you say, as I think many parts of WDW are in dire need of work and improvements, BUT the expansions that Universal do now will probably be it. And though they have been extremely hyped up and good for Universal, these would be considered minor expansions if Disney had done them.

wannab@dis

Don't be so rough on him... he's just trying to fit in. He's earning cred to fit in with the elite wdwmagic whiners club ® :)

wizards8507

Don't be so rough on him... he's just trying to fit in. He's earning cred to fit in with the elite wdwmagic whiners club ® :)

I think you need to be wearing an Adventurer's Club t-shirt and have a disco yeti avatar or signature to be fully accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom